Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: N resort jamaica

N resort, from everything we've read and heard is clothing optional resort (emphasis on Nude, but not required??) and NOT a Hedo...so PDA are strictly verbotten and not allowed. It will be interesting to see a trip report here from someone who has actually gone. Trip advisor has a couple of positive reports but very bague...more a comment on the food and accomodations than the actual "vibe". At this point we imagine they are a real laid back, relax nude on the beach kinda place...which is not our choice of Vacation alternative to HEdo.
    Time will tell and look forward to anyone on this board with first hand experience.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meomypete View Post
    is the n resort more like caliente caribe or hedo in respect to pda?:
    i'm not sure but either way , as long as we are nude and relaxing in the sun !!

I think that if every one that is curious about this place should just go and make it what we want this place to be. Let's face it, Hedo 2 is sold out for Christmas and this place deserves a chance. If no one goes it wont have it's chance. I will be there during the Christmas Holidays and I am l hoping that others will be there so we can make it into a fun place to vacation nude. Anyone want to come?????

Blog Entries
    We are heading to the N Resort for a week Jan 27th - Feb 3 , we have been to Hedo III many times Hedo II was booked, so we chose here, We also read this is not Hedo , but I am sure adults will do adult thiings,Well we know we will ,lol if anyone is going this time let us know. When we booked this our agent told us, bookings were slow at the beggining, but many have been booked since Hedo II was booked, and from the people who have already gone , nothing but great reviews, also told us that it is nude and clothing optional. I mean heck if you burn your privates, you cant wear a bathing suit ? Anyway this is Joyce and Harold hope to see you soon

anxiously awaiting your report. i am a dedicated hedophile, wife wants to try different places

We'll be there from Jan. 25th to Feb. 1st.....looking forward to meeting you. Gary and Becky

Looking forward to your trip report!

We took a look too- but given that our group has a few single men in it, and they are a no go for the N resort, we passed. Hope to hear a good trip report at some point.
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Blog Entries
    Look forward to it Joyce and Harold

We leave tomorrow for a week @ N. From what I've read on other boards, the biggest complaint is that there aren't a lot of other guests -some were there with only 2 or 3 other couples (bookings are supposedly increasing). And aside from being a nudist resort, it's not a Hedo-like atmosphere - which depending on your personal preference is a bonus or big disappointment. As Hojo says, "adults will do adult things"; it's just done a bit more privately. Will post a report when I get back.

Blog Entries
    Also looking forward to a report, looking for a little sunshine.

we are heading there in 10 days, Jan 15th to 22nd and are meeting up with the J.W.S.T and are sooo looking forward to some R & R and some fun.....WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We leave this Saturday! Will post a review when we get back.

Blog Entries
    Its comforting to read others heading to N-Resort just hope there is more than just a few people when we go, we do look forward to the comments, someone once told us there is a difference being a nudist and being a hedonist, not sure what that means , when we are naked its because we are a hedonist's, we plan on having fun regardless the rules, lol

Quote Originally Posted by hojonj View Post
    Its comforting to read others heading to N-Resort just hope there is more than just a few people when we go, we do look forward to the comments, someone once told us there is a difference being a nudist and being a hedonist, not sure what that means , when we are naked its because we are a hedonist's, we plan on having fun regardless the rules, lol
    We are actually hoping to have a little more laid back vacation than we have in the past, but we have always had some "adult fun" with others while at either H2 or H3......I expect this vacation we will as well, may just have to be a little less "p" in the "pda's". That's OK, BTW, we'll be there 1-25 thru 2-1 ;-). G&B

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast