Thread: 1st timer questions

1st timer questions

Last edited by kandykandy; 11-21-2012 at 12:52 PM.

The rooms are exactly alike everywhere on the property except for the ones that have the private hot tubs. The only difference is location, location, location! The advantage to the nude rooms is that they are closer to the nude pool and if wanted you can walk out your room neekid and right to the pool. We have found though that even though we hang at the nude pool all day long we get dressed for it. I know that sounds funny but having clothes with you is easier if you have to go up front to the lobby or go to the main dinning room for lunch. I wear bathing suit bottoms and the wife wears a cover up and sometimes a bikini which as soon as we get to the pool goes in a beach bag that contains our towels, cups, sun tan lotion ect.

As far as dress at night you will see everything from casual resort wear to naughty club wear. Do not over analysis it...dress what you are comfortable with and bring choices...I know that means packing more but some nights you might want to be a little slutty and the next you might want to chill. Hope this helps!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

....!!!!!
    Last edited by kandykandy; 11-21-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Well if you stay on the prude side go for ocean view prude some rooms in garden view prude are a long walk to the nude side. You can walk naked from the prude side to the nude no problems we always do. As far as attire for the ladies slut wear works real well for dinner.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

We were put in the prude side last two times there... not a big deal. It's an extra couple of minutes to get from there to the nude pool... but that's it. We walked home naked every day/night to our room and never had any issues. For the amount of time you spend in your room... I'd say it's not worth the extra bucks.

Costumes... there are no limits. Have fun, be creative, let you inner dominitrix, rock star, school girl, whatever.. come out. I've seen everything from full coverage skin suits, to strings artfully arranged. Wicked Temptations is a good on line store if you're looking for some fun costumes. If you're not dressing up for the night, still anything goes. My husband went to dinner most nights (To the buffet) in nice boxer shorts and sandals. Breakfast, he'll wear a wrap and that's it. You can dress up as much as you like... but most are pretty casual. Most nights I'd go to dinner in my theme costume, so I think I only wore normal clothes twice last time we were there. If you've got shorts & a tank top and a cute sundress... a few costumes, and some papers... you'll have everything you need. : ) Cheers!

Book prude to save money. Been upgraded (un-requested) a few times to Nude side. Total difference in walking time is about 1 minute (twice a day) for a considerable cash savings (to be used for extra days or return visits). Curveygirl (see above) has it right!

PNK

nothin so wrong wth a sarong

Both of us usually wear sarongs to the beach. You might be surprised, but lots of guys wear them as well as women.

They sell them in the gift shop at Hedo2. We live near the beach in Central FLA, so there are lots of beach shops that sell them...also...when places start selling swimsuits in the spring, we pick them up then. Even Walmart has them. Get the Rayon ones....the polyester ones don't soak up sweat.

Here's a Trip Advisor Rated G pic.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/MemberPho...84-w1#17997663
    Last edited by tamnrudy; 11-26-2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: can't spell
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    odgirl.com has a huge assortment of slutwear that we like.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Go with the Prude side, save the bucks $$$ and add a night or two on your trip with the savings. As was said before, we've been up-graded before to Nude side. The walking distance is no biggie and you can walk it nude if you want, no-one will say anything to you about it.

The wife packs, sexy Club and Slut wear and a few coverups when she wants that, that way she can go with her desires as the wind blows !!!!

Save the cash, stay on the prude side and enjoy the breeze or you'll never see the rest of the resort! I just love those Hedo breezes!
    Counting down the days IsHeart, 10 days and Scuba with Bob!
    Life moves pretty fast!