Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo II January

Hedo II January

Hi guys!
    I´m planning to go to Hedo 2 from 14.1-28.1 2011.
    Anyone else there at this time?
    BTW i´m a single guy from austria, who likes to party a lot, meeting new people and just having fun
    honestly i´m a little concerned about a rather bad image single guys might have in a couple-dominated resort.
    nice greetings from europe!
    Mario

Only pushy single guys....others can be fun ...We will be there from Jan 22 to 29th....looking forward to a drink pool side
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

There's always a market for single guys at Hedo. Not that there are ever that many single women but a lot of couples like to party with single guys. You'll find even more of these couples during the times that you are there since it is swinger's month.

We've usually found that the single guys that are the most obnoxious are the ones that come in pairs or with small groups since they always seem to be out to outdo and impress each other. The guys that come alone and are not pushy usually end up being well accepted and seem to have a good time.

We'll be there the first week that you are, in case you need any tips

@paradiseSeeker
    no worries, it´s not my primary target to have Sex every day. It´s my holidays, so i´d like to relax, laying in the sun, having some drinks at the pool bar, meeting nice openminded people and MAYBE having some "special" fun if there is chemistry
    In case i´d come back to austria and i´d have to admit: "i had no Sex but had a lot of fun and met great people" everything is fine!
    Would be a pleasure to me having a drink at the pool with you
    P.S.: sorry for my bad english, its not my native language and i have a lack of practice

@funfortwo
    thanks for your quick reply, i will need as many tips as i can get...
    looking forward to meet you there

Blog Entries
    Hello Viennaboy, we are from Holland and will be there at the same time. Hedo is fun for everyone so you should have a great time if you respect others. I am looking forward to meeting you because although being Dutch I was born in Vienna in the Rudolfinerhouse.
    N.
    Looking for fun & sun at Spice Lanzarote, from Oct 5th to 11th in 2012. jongenjong@gmail.com

2010 Hedo 3
    2011 Hedo 2
    2012 Caliente Caribe
    2012 Spice Lanzarote
    2013 Spice Lanzarote

Hello Viennaboy, We too will look forward to meeting you at Hedo - we are there Jan 22 - 29th. We have travelled in Northern Austria a few times and what a beautiful country you call home. Like others have said, being respectful is the key and from your replies we can tell you will have no problem with that. The couples that are seeking some single male fun will find you and in the meantime you will have a wonderful vacation meeting people from all over the world.
    Hedo Hugs
    Patsy & Murray
    PS - don't worry about your english....most people at Hedo speak a 'universal' language....lol

No worries

You'll have a great time. We'll be there January 18-21. We'll be poolside looking forward to having a few drinks with you.

WOW!
    i really didn´t expect so much kindness and friendly words towards a newbie AND single male, thats very impressive!
    This took away many concerns i had before i opened that thread, thanks a lot! I can´t wait now to get to Jamaica, leave icecold austria behind me and meet you guys at the poolbar. Hopefully drinks are not too strong, otherwise it´s gonna be a very short trip for me *lol*
    @jongenjong: cool, so maybe we can talk a little german as well
    @funlovincpl, needhedo: would be great meeting you and having some drinks at the bar

You will have a fantastic time. Its a wonderful place to meet people. Everyone is very accepting and easy to get along with. Hope to see you there. Never met anyone from Vienna Austria. We are there the 15th to 22nd. NINE MORE DAYS!!!

Blog Entries
    Jerry&kelly, Hedo is partly about experiencing things you never did before, this is your chance to meet two people from Vienna in one week !
    Looking for fun & sun at Spice Lanzarote, from Oct 5th to 11th in 2012. jongenjong@gmail.com

2010 Hedo 3
    2011 Hedo 2
    2012 Caliente Caribe
    2012 Spice Lanzarote
    2013 Spice Lanzarote

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by viennaboy View Post
    @paradiseSeeker
    no worries, it´s not my primary target to have Sex every day. It´s my holidays, so i´d like to relax, laying in the sun, having some drinks at the pool bar, meeting nice openminded people and MAYBE having some "special" fun if there is chemistry
    In case i´d come back to austria and i´d have to admit: "i had no Sex but had a lot of fun and met great people" everything is fine!
    Would be a pleasure to me having a drink at the pool with you
    P.S.: sorry for my bad english, its not my native language and i have a lack of practice
    Your english is just fine....lol....and yes you will have a great relaxing time...I must agree with the fact that single guys that come alone tend to be of great fun....and company! We will look forward to that drink and conversation poolside...14 days and we are "home" again....awwwwwww....soooo looking forward to it!!! DIF is bad... cheer for now...see you then
    Islandlver's @ Heart Party On

We are going to be at hedo 1-15 - 1-22 and would love to cross paths.

8 days and we are there!

@jongenjong..... I Know That's Right!!

Quote Originally Posted by toohorny View Post
    We are going to be at hedo 1-15 - 1-22 and would love to cross paths.

8 days and we are there!
    Great!
    Just go to the pool bar and look for the lost guy ordering a gin tonic with a horrendous german accent...
    very high chance this will be me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast