Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few questions.

Question A few questions.

Sorry to start a new thread but I couldn't find the answers to these questions in my searches. If someone knows which thread has the answers please direct us to them..

Can people that were Hedo III attendees who now must go (which isn't a bad thing) to Hedo II be considered repeaters and be able to attend the repeaters party? Who do I contact at the resort to find out if no one knows?

Also, can we make reservations ahead of our arrival for the restaurants that require reservations? Who do I contact at the resort to find out if no one knows?

Thanks everyone!

Answer to your first question. I have been to H3 twice. Last year was my first trip to H2. I was invited to the repeaters party. I must be on record as a Hedo repeater. Then again i am also a member of Hedonism web site and loyalty program. So matbe that might be one of the reasons i was invited to the party.

And No, they won't allow you to make a reservation ahead of time...the morning of when you want to go...sometimes if there's no seating left they will let you make it for the next night
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John & Rae View Post
    Sorry to start a new thread but I couldn't find the answers to these questions in my searches. If someone knows which thread has the answers please direct us to them..

Can people that were Hedo III attendees who now must go (which isn't a bad thing) to Hedo II be considered repeaters and be able to attend the repeaters party? Who do I contact at the resort to find out if no one knows?

Also, can we make reservations ahead of our arrival for the restaurants that require reservations? Who do I contact at the resort to find out if no one knows?

Thanks everyone!
    Of course you can go to the repeaters party just like at H3 all your trips count towards winning a free week.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

When you sign the registration card you pencil in the number of times you've been to Hedo. If more than zero, then you get an invitation to the repeaters' party. There is nobody doing a count through the records (they were started way before computers arrived in Jamaica (we know because we were there in those days). It's on an honor system. Hedo is Hedo. Nobody cares which resort you went to. Not an issue. but the repeaters' party food (canapes etc.) are stunningly excellent -- worth going to Hedo for.

PNK

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you Q"s are answered. Frequent offenders from HIII are honored at HII. Make your res. for dinner at breakfast. You snooze, you lose.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Thank you everyone. This is way it is nice to be part of a forum for the resort you are going towards. Everyone is so helpful! I am glad I asked about both things. I wouldn't want to miss the repeater party and now I don't have to worry about reservations. Grand Lido Braco had a contact person that would take our reservations before we got there. That is why I wanted to make sure. 12 more days and we are there... :-)

we went to hedo III last march for the first time and we got invited to the repeaters party. I don't think its a big deal as hedo is all inclusive so the food and drinks are free anyway, unless you win the free week's vacation.
    26 more days till we get there

Alice and Lewis, where did you hear that H3 trips are to be included against H2 opportunities to win? I have heard just the opposite from H2 Staff.. but this was in September, right after the closing.. did you get an "official" response from someone at H2?

This is what we were told by management but with Hedo the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Alice & Lewis... if thats true.. works for us as well ... we will add our H3 trips to our count... sweet.

I was told at Hedo II that only hedo II trips count towards repeater party free nights. My 25 Hedo III trips, not-so-much. Oh well I still have the memories.

The counting of Hedo 3 trips towards Hedo 2 returnee party give away is stiring up a lot of comments on other Hedo boards. What I am about to say is probably going to bring a lot of negative comments but Hedo 3 was a different resort that people chose to go to. Should the trips that people took to Sandals count as trips to Hedo 2? Then why should those trips to Hedo 3 count?
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Quote Originally Posted by Hedobill View Post
    The counting of Hedo 3 trips towards Hedo 2 returnee party give away is stiring up a lot of comments on other Hedo boards. What I am about to say is probably going to bring a lot of negative comments but Hedo 3 was a different resort that people chose to go to. Should the trips that people took to Sandals count as trips to Hedo 2? Then why should those trips to Hedo 3 count?
    Well.... It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that if one sandals closed for some reason that the sandals chain would try to take care of their prior guest. It would not only make marketing sense for future customers but also good customer relations as a whole.

Since H2 is a "Super Clubs" resort and H3 was a "Super Clubs" resort (was a sister resort at that) I would think it isn't a stretch for any sensible person to think they would honor the H3 loyalty at H2. It has absolutely nothing to do with Sandals, Half Moon, Couples, or any other resort chain around the world. The H3 faithful are not to blame for Super Clubs re-branding it. And it seems that Super Clubs are trying to smooth things over with the H3 faithful. They are even giving free second trip vouchers to those that had booked their trip as H3 but would have arrived as the family fun resort. That on top of moving their reservations to H2 for equal or better rooms!

So... to say that they shouldn't be allowed to go to the repeaters party is a little shallow. Maybe think about if the tables were turned the other way and H2 closed instead of H3? I am curious if some would 'demand' that they be invited to the repeaters party???

Besides the odds of a H3 repeater winning the "free trip" is slim. And after this party they would be repeaters anyway. And this is coming from a couple that has been to both resorts twice. So I am not a bitter H3 guest....

NB
    Last edited by NorthernBoy; 11-23-2010 at 10:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    They give the free week to the person who has been there the most, I never saw the point in going as one of our group has been there 50+ times, but I never knew about the good food, maybe I'll go this year?
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast