Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild women booking!!??

Wild women booking!!??

JUST "CURIOUS" ANYBODY OUT THERE BOOKED WITH WILD WOMEN VACATIONS IN THE PAST, I SEE THEY ARE TEAMED UP WITH THE HEDO AMIGOS, SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING TIME! HUBBY AND I WOULD LOOOOOOOOVE SOME DETAILS! IS IT WORTH BOOKING THROUGH A GROUP RATHER THAN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE MANY VALUE SITES? THANKS FRIENDS!

Robert @ Wild Women are the only ones we book with for Hedonism. And the Hedo Amigos rock the house (I am a little prejudice).

Quote Originally Posted by copsandrobbers View Post
    JUST "CURIOUS" ANYBODY OUT THERE BOOKED WITH WILD WOMEN VACATIONS IN THE PAST, I SEE THEY ARE TEAMED UP WITH THE HEDO AMIGOS, SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING TIME! HUBBY AND I WOULD LOOOOOOOOVE SOME DETAILS! IS IT WORTH BOOKING THROUGH A GROUP RATHER THAN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE MANY VALUE SITES? THANKS FRIENDS!
    Robert has some great rates for that week...especially in the Ocean Front Prude category! It is going to be a fantastic week and we would love to have you. Check out this thread for the weeks' activities or PM me for any other questions you guys have about joining!! http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...26-to-4-2-2011
    Last edited by Face Down; 11-17-2010 at 08:00 PM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

This is our second time booking with WWV. Robert has always been able to beat whatever price I've been able to find (I'm a part-time geek and a cheap Dutchman; Robert is the only one that has ever found better deals that I can come up with) and they usually have rooms set aside that are unavailable to regular booking sites or the Hedo site, plus this gives us the option of attending the parties and events that they plan. We whole-heartedly recommend booking with Robert and Beth.
    Been to Hedo III twice, met some great people and had a lot of fun.
    Now trying Hedo II, booked with WWV for Jan 29 - Feb 5/ 11

Definitly go with Robert & Beth at Wild Women Vacations! We have booked with them twice and won't hesitate to book with them the next time. They go out of their way to make your trip the best. On our last trip we had a second or third floor room (I don't remember which LOL) in the quad at H3. About a month before our trip my wife hurt her back and was still in quite a bit of pain, especially after climbing steps. She mentioned it to Robert during check and we went to our room to unpack. Before we were even completely unpacked, we got a call from the front desk letting us know he had managed to change our rooms to pool front (on the first floor to anyone who never had the honor of visiting H3 before the dreaded change) and didn't charge us the difference in room rates! Two of the greatest people in the industry!

We have to agree Robert and Beth are AMAZING!!! We have booked 2 times with WWV and getting ready to book for the 3rd time. The Amigos are a CRAZY fun bunch (a little biased too)!!! Can't wait til March.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

One more advantage of booking with WWV is that at least one of them is on site and will help you if any problems arise from your booking. I wouldn't hesitate to book with them.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

I love how when I have questions Robert answers them himself. Beth is FAB on site when we are there as well. Join us, the Amigos are a bunch of great friends and frankly when we are in the house the place rocks! We do our vacation the way WE want to and we want to always do it with our friends the Hedo Amigos.

There is nothing wrong going to Hedo any time you can. We did for years. Then, we lucked into going the same time as the Hedo Amigos so joined. Best thing we have ever done in our lives. But that is just our OP.

Also, if your booked with WWV you have a room and will not be bumped to Breezes if the place is over booked. I have seen it happen. NOT FUNNY.

We've done a couple trips with the WWV group (one to Hedo and one to Vegas). Can't wait to go back with them again. Robert and Beth really do make sure your trip is an experience you will never forget. We hope to get back to Jamaica again this winter...and if we do it will definately be with the Wild Women group.
    H3 - January 2010 with WWV
    LV - April 2010 with WWV
    H2 December 2011 with WWW
    H2 December 2012 with WWW
    H2 December 2014 with WWW
    H2 December 2015
    H2 December 2016
    H2 December 2017 with WWW

Also, if your booked with WWV you have a room and will not be bumped to Breezes if the place is over booked. I have seen it happen. NOT FUNNY.[/QUOTE]

WOW, THAT WOULD BE AWFUL!!!!! AND YOU ARE RIGHT SO NOT FUNNY!!!

Thanks everybody for the wonderful info!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmaldon762 View Post
    Robert @ Wild Women are the only ones we book with for Hedonism. And the Hedo Amigos rock the house (I am a little prejudice).
    How many trips have you all went with ww and Hed. Amigos?

We are going with WW for the first time for the Jan. trip. Robert was great to talk too while booking. Answered all are questions and concerns without ever feeling rushed or made to feel silly for asking so many questions he has probably heard a thousand times. Can't wait for all the new experiences. Only 71 more days.

Okay, another question...after review WW website.......what is a "WILD WOMEN’S SYBIAN ROOM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING APPOINTMENT"....I dont know what "sybian" means....maybe everybody knows BUT me, thanks.

A Sybian is a saddle like apparatus that women straddle for a more than an over the top stimulating experience. Just go to www.sybian.com for more details. It can make women cum is as little as 60 seconds. If you wish to know more about us as we begin our 11th year, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to answer all your questions and concerns. We can also e-mail you a copy of the 2006 VH1 documentary about us filmed at Hedonism III if you would like a bit more insight.

The Hedo Amigos are awesome and have had this week grow dramatically over the last few years. We and the Amigos fully intend to have this perennial week as one of the largest if not THE largest most provocative/social groups Hedonism II will see in the future.

Those on the outside looking in will most certainly not have anywhere close to the same experience as those who are with us. To save a few dollars and NOT being allowed to attend our events after spending so much money for this vacation, quite frankly is ridiculous, but people do and there nothing we can do about it. When these guests are then turned away attempting to gain entrance to our parties, you can see steam coming out of their ears they get so angry. C'est La Vie.

We are there to make sure you are not bumped among a number of other amenities. Along with our co-hosts, we set up and coordinate the events. You then become witness to, or become part of a new journey of erotic experiences on so many levels. If what we offer is not for you, that is fine. We are not for everyone but at least the opportunities will present themselves. You then have all the great couples from the Amigos to party with, and boy can they party.

Please do not hesitate to call us if you wish to speak. 888-242-1055

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast