Thread: Proper restaurant attire?

Proper restaurant attire?

We will be going to H3 in early November for the first time and was wondering what the proper attire is for the restaurants. Just how skimpy can you go??

basically, as long as there is some sort of fabric covering your dangly bits (and for women, their upper dangly bits as well), you're good to go. I've seen everything from Hawaiian shirts and shots to barely-there see through attire.

Like everything else at the resort, it largely depends on the crowd who's there.

lacy mesh and or fishnet is considered sufficient attire, so really, so long as you're not technically naked you're good.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Cool choc-o-lat fantasy

my wife and I are considering our first trip to II and I stumbled on the events calendar and noticed it was the choc-o-lot fantasy week during the majority of our stay. Could/Would anyone tell me if we might feel just a little out of place being caucasian?

If that is indeed what the week is about I wouldn't think so. Most groups are fairly small and will not drastically sway the resort demographic one way or another.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Thanks for the replies so far. My wife will be GLAD to hear that...she was disappointed because she thought she would have to actually put on real clothes while she was there. This will not only be our first trip to Hedo, but also our first all nude experience. I can't wait!!