Thread: How do you spend your time?

How do you spend your time?

Every trip I know I am going to stay up late and get up early but have always said it won't be a problem because I can sleep on the beach during the day. The only thing is the day time snooze never happens. There is just too many friends to hang with and some thing always going on. I prefer sitting under a tree since I have a hard time with laying in the sun for long periods of time and listen to some music that I bring with me. We have gotten into the habit of snacking on the jerk chicken around 5 and then going back to the room around 6 pm and resting til about 8 pm. We have found that during the busyer months we were able to find a table at dinner time by coming in around 9:30 pm. Our favourite location is back by the walk to the nurse's office. It tends to be quieter there and a little more romantic. Even after being married 36 years it still is nice being alone with just each other for dinner. After we are done we enjoy taking some bread and feeding the fish at the end of the pier. To some it might seem dumb but more and more couples are finding their way down to the pier at night and looking for the fish and Sting Rays that swim by. Then it's back to being with our friends. Each trip we also manage to get up at 6 am and take a walk down the beach towards Negril. The beach is really different at that time of the morning. You can walk past where the old SS Minnow was grounded and stop at the tree that sticks out into the water and blocks the walk. Turning back it gets you back to the dining room just as the hot pastries come out. I guess for us our stay at Hedo gives us a chance to be romantic, wild and enjoying the company of our many friends that we have come to know over our years of going.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Well we wake up at 9 and go to breakfast. Then back to the room to get our stuff and off to the pool for the day with all our friends. Then around 5 head back to the room relax in the Jacuzzi and watch the sun go down either alone or with friends. Then around 7:30 off to dinner with our friends we very rarely eat alone. Then after dinner take a dip in the pool and off to the show in the buffet. After the show time for the piano bar after having a great time there we usually head down to the Jacuzzi and by then it 3 or 4 am time for bed and do it all again the next day. Also we like to leave the resort go to the office of nature or Ricks a rum bar sometimes go out to dinner for a change of pace. Although there is nothing worse then check out day when you have to go back to the real world.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

We haven't been there yet, but if I know my wife at all we will have late nights and early mornings LOL

Your morning stroll sounds lovely. The SS Minnow, you mean the one from Gilligan's Island?? That would be awesome to stand where that was We will have a couple of early rises as I want to get some sunrise photos of my wife

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Being early risers, we head for the coffee and later one of Charlie's omelettes. We slide down to the pool by 10 and relax until the party starts. Sometimes the EC's kick up some activity or another, but we hang at the pool until the jerk chicken is served. We drag back to the room for a shower and a nap. We hit the buffet around 8, take in the show at 9, and hit the piano bar around 10:30. From there we either go to the disco, the beach, or the hot tub. 1-2AM usually finds us looking for a pillow. At any of the above times, some lovin might occur depending on the moon phase... Rinse & repeat until we get evicted.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Since I like to Scuba dive and try to make at least one of the two dives a day, I'm up at 8, the wife sleeps in ..... and I get a quick bite before jumping on the 9:30 deep dive boat. When we pull in my wife is usually waiting at the snack bar near the pier.
    We have lunch there and then head down to the nude beach where she's got us a couple of recliners waiting.

We relax the afternoon away with friends, laughter, drinks and fun in the nude pool.

About 5-6 we head to the room to relax and then 8-ish for dinner. After dinner we enjoy the show, friends, the patio and then off to the Disco and later the Hot-tub for late night play-times.......

About ????????????????? we head to a room, sometimes ours, and get some...... sack-time and start all over again in the am !!!!!!!!

Oh, the joys of Hedo !!!

Thats why I like the late dive, sleep in q little later, then wife gets up for breakfast with me. Depends on the night we end up kn the room from midnight to 5am, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

My hubby and I spend our time differently while at Hedo.
    I get up at about 7 or 8am, go exercise at the gym for an hour. Take a shower, wake up hubby, go to breakfast and socialize till about 10:30. Go back to the room and maybe have some fun, then freshen up and go down to the beach at about noon. Drink, talk, get in pool, get out of pool, repeat till about 4pm.

Get some lunch at the beach (jerk chicken & fries, or maybe I'll go to the prude grill and get something). I'll go and take a nap. At about 6, I'll go back to the beach to look for hubby, who is probably quite tipsy and talking. I'll chat for awhile, then drag him back to the room, where he'll promptly crash/pass out. I'll try to get him up at about 8 to go to dinner- we usually make it at around 9pm.

Dinner/showtime, then piano bar & disco. We'll go get towels and changed, then get some music and hit the hot tub and/or room I start getting tired between 1-3, but sometimes he'll stay out there later than I do!
    "Are you feeling Hedo's Mojo yet?"

Hedonism II, April 21-28 2012

mo@hedomojo.com

Must agree, the 11:30 dive boat makes for a lazy morning................ and a great dive.

We start everyday on the tennis court with Garfield usually around 7:30, then breakfast then down to the nude pool/beach to relax for the day. Maybe a snack, jerk chicken between 4 and 5 dinner about 8 then either relax and watch the show or the piano bar and off to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I also like to make one or two dives each morning. Then I get out of bed and we head down to breakfast.
    I like the sound of that

Unfortunatly our sleep schedule is the same at Hedo as in the real World. Wee cany sleep past 5 or 6 a.m., The resorts is quite ans tend to get the workouts in or walks down resort alley. The nest is picked on the nude beach by 7 and the day starts to drift away. I too love the Jerk chicken around 5 p.m. on the beach and back to the room for a short rest before the evening. We love checking out all the sexy club wear at Dinner and meeting new and old frineds. http://www.online-travel-agent-oppor...sm_resort.html

That is the only kind of diving I do also, am or pm is all good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I also like to make one or two dives each morning. Then I get out of bed and we head down to breakfast.