Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're Back!!!

We're Back!!!

OMG! What a week!

I'll be posting a quick trip report next but a few highlights:

1. Food is over the top! No one should expect 5 star but there isn't a thing lacking and many things were above what we expected or have experienced in the past - including lobster on Friday night!

2. Service was top notch. All staff was accomodating and friendly. Everyone is working really hard to make certain we all have a great time.

3. The resort itself is in good shape. Our room was clean and spacious and the showers worked perfectly. I felt a few things were in better condition than the "younger" Hedo 3 resort as the outdoor pool and hottubs were clean and in good condition. The disco is cleaner and nicer than at H3.

Mr. Levee and all the staff are working really hard to make everything good for us...they are attentive to our coments and care about what we think. I have great expectations for future trips and look forward to Spring Break more than in the past.

We are saddend to lose Hedo 3 but we greatly enjoyed our new home. We had a huge group of newbies with us who were all more than satisfied with everything so I think that says a lot too.

Big news is...the prude pool is now (for the time being) clothing optional. We were told the Kink group re-named it the "Lewd Pool" which is a great name! Management is allowing it to evolve as long as we keep nudity to the pool, hot tub and deck areas and do not go to the bar for a drink or run into the dining room for a snack without covering up and as long as we avoid public sexual playing around.

So...nude volley ball is alive and well!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

There is no such thing as a prude pool 3 years ago we were told all the pools on the prude side are clothing optional.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Thank you for the report. We were there last March and saw a couple of nude people in the now named lewd pool. but for the most part all nude was nude side only. Thank you for the info, Hope it stays nude , We will be heading back March 5-12-2011.
    Last edited by David Warner; 11-14-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    Big news is...the prude pool is now (for the time being) clothing optional.
    Now that is some great news! We leave for our week in heaven this Saturday (Nov 20th).
    We have been to H3 three times before and loved the fact that we could move back and forth between the nude pool and the Quad pool and could be naked at both. I think that H2 will make a nice new home for us.

Two questions:
    We know that Naughty Nick came over from H3, does anyone know who else came over?
    Do the bars at H2 have CD players so that I can bring a mix CD to play?

Thanks for the good news.

Alice and Lewis...even partial nudity was definitely NOT allowed when we were there in Spring of 2009 and it seems to have fluctuated with the presence of certain groups. Of course, this too may change now.

Bongo..yes, Nick is there and in charge...also we have Melodie, Fifty and Thrill at H2 now.

Not sure of the music situation at the bars...in fact, some of the rooms were pretty limited in CD players too.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Forgot to add this news too: Wi Fi is now available throughout the resort including in your rooms if you wish to purchase it. Same cost...you can now just access it anywhere. $15 per 24 hours, $90 for the week.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Everytime we were there we are allowed to swim nude in the prude pool the one by the buffet and on the beach. This is started in 2008. We were there in April 09 no problems ,July09no problems April 10 and July 10 never a problem being nude in any of there pools.
    Last edited by Lewis&Alice; 11-14-2010 at 02:51 PM.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Why do people want to swim nude in the prude pools when there is a really nice nude pool. It seems that some people are into just showing off and shocking people.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    Bongo..yes, Nick is there and in charge...also we have Melodie, Fifty and Thrill at H2 now.
    You forgot Son (who might be going by Thrill now) and Shaquie. Glad you had a great time...seems like we had similar obsrevations from our trip last month! Can not wait in March!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Hedobill View Post
    Why do people want to swim nude in the prude pools when there is a really nice nude pool. It seems that some people are into just showing off and shocking people.
    I don't think it necessarily has to do with shocking people...that's a bit childish to me. But some people have reasons they dont want to be nude yet their friends or partners prefer it and this way they can socialize. One of the other important points is that you can't play nude volley ball at the nude pool and some people enjoy that.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Yah! nude volleyball! And also YAH! ~ Melodie and Son are at H2! I missed them last Christmas at H2... They were our (at least MY) fav EC's! Rae

I guess I am one of the few people who are against changing the prude beach and pool, which are topless to CO. There are people who go to Hedo who dont want to get totally nude and aren't into laying next to some one who is nude. They do like the showing off at dinner by the ladies and in the disco but that isnt total nudity. I feel that they should have a place on the beach where they can feel comfortable. I know when my wife and I went to spend time with friends who preferred the prude beach we left out bottoms on. To me its showing some respect for those on the prude beach. Every one is always talking respect for one another but in the past few years that seems to have gone out the window. We have been going to Hedo since 1986 and have seen the changes that have taken place. But a couple of years ago I asked a guy who was sitting on the top of one of the tables by Delroys to either sit on the seat part or put a towel under his butt. His replay was FU, I paid for this vacation and I will do what I want. It just seems that a lot of the newer people going seem to have that way of thinking. I don't know if there is any common ground when it comes to this. So I will climb off my soap box for now.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Well Bill...I'm hardly a "newbie" at Hedo but I guess to you I am...so I'm sorry if you feel us newbies are pushing changes. I'm simply reporting what was the situation, I'm happy about it - I didn't ask for it myself, but I'm happy about it and a lot of people will be just as a lot won't be.

I'm not looking to start a controversial thread...just passing on the updates which is what I presume everyone is looking for. Respect.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Thanks for sharing your latest reports with us, Mary. We are sitting in the cold waiting for sun and fun in Jamaica. Your posts are welcome reminders of what awaits us. Glad to hear the food is better....hope they still have lobster at Christmas!

Love your posts Mary. And this thread in particular. As we are 'Hedo II newbies'. Can't wait to check it out next spring.
    We love Hedonism II

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast