Thread: Fanta SEA Fest Cruise 2011

Fanta SEA Fest Cruise 2011

Hello we are woundering if anyone on here has ever been on one of the Fanta SEA Fest Cruises by Carnival cruiseship.

Next year's cruise is Oct. 25th to Nov 2nd. 2011, staying 2 full nights at Key West Fantasy Fest.

Anyone know of the demographics ( age range).
    Not alot of information on the internet about it, a few people on cruisemate.com talking about it. No fourms or reviews on past years.

If anyone has and info or planning on traveling let us know.

Thank you

We took our first ever cruise this past September with the family (Carnival Inspiration). We had a great time and my wife absolutely loved it. We have been to both Hedos and other nudists spots and I was able to talk her into this cruise for next year. I have always wanted to do Fantasy Fest, but the rooms are expensive and hard to come by... this is a complete win-win!! I spoke with the guy for about 45 minutes while booking the cruise, which he was a part of for 2010. It sounded like a great time and we are so looking forward to next Halloween!! From his take, it sounded like the group ranges were typical of Hedo, with ages from 20's to 60's, and the average in the 40's.

We are both in our early 40's ourselves, but you're only as old as you feel!

Also, it should be noted that you are actually only in Key West for the first (Friday) night, however the boat doesn't leave port until Saturday night/Sunday morning at 2 AM, so it's almost two full nights.

Hope to see you guys there!
    "It's not a party 'til somebody gets naked!"
    HII July 14-24, 2011
    http://www.unwindtravel.com/fluff11info.html