Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making Hedo what it is

Making Hedo what it is

In reading some of the other forums on the net, there are some people with messed up heads. I was reading a post on Hedo III from a single lady, she complained that she had go and get her own drinks, they did not have waiters at the pool. Another couple complained about the nudity, there was too much. What in the hell were these people doing at Hedo???? They had to know that there are forums that will clear up alot of things about Hedo. They found them to write there trip report. All inclusive does not mean 5 star. Hedo is a good 3 star. I read 151 reviews of Hedo III yesterday. The ones that liked it, seemed to be laid back fun people. The ones that did not like it seemed to people that just would not be happy, no matter where they were. You can go on a vacation and let the vacation make the trip or you can make the vacation. You make your vacation what you want it to be, as humans, we have this choice. No, Hedo is not right for everyone, but then not everyone is right for Hedo. I know that my wife and I will go and have a great time. We will make the trip what we want it to be. For the people looking to be pampered with a poolside waiter, 5 star food and rooms, go to another resort. My wife and I are not going for the food, scuba diving or pampering poolside service. We are going to relax, be free of clothes and worries and first and foremost, HAVE FUN.

I agree with you completely- we don't go to h3 for the food or service-thats for sure- even the beach isn't the best -just go for the non stop party, always something to do atmosphere. Thats what keeps us coming back for more I guess.
    Laura
    Jaybones69

I always think of Hedo as springbreak for adults!
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

I have to agree with you too. Nice post.
    We take the grandkids/kids to Disney.....we take ourselves to Hedo!

I don't even understand why there is a prude side. However, the truth is that it is not a 5 star resort as you stated, and it does not come with a 5 star price. When it is all said and done, I get exactly what I was looking for in activities, and what i paid for in a room and service. It is awesome, and we love it. If I paid more, I would expect more, and I have never had as good as time at $900 a night other places, however, I would like Barcardi rum at Hedo.

$900.00 A NIGHT,you need a better travel agent!!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

It was not a Hedo for 900 a night, it was a 2500 sqrft suite at a luxury resort in Mexico (for that matter, I was about 900 a night two weeks ago in Steamboat for skiing). My point was that I have a ton of fun at hedo, and that you get what you pay for when it comes to the room and service, as hedo is a cheap trip to the islands. Call and get a quote at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, and then factor in at least $200 a day in food and drinks per person and it will remind anyone what a deal hedo is. Hedo is one hell of a value, and more so, the time I have outways the service I would get at a 5 star resort.

I am with you on the value of Hedo,after the 1st 4 days at the resort my wife ask me if we could come back and stay longer the next time.Trip 3 at Spanksgiving this year for 12 days and hopefully many more trips to come.I would like to see them not run out of Absolute every mid afternoon but i guess i will survive :>}
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Our trip to Hedo is fast approaching. I can't wait to get there. I know from my research of Hedo III, that I will not be disapointed. I think that some people play pin the vacation on a map of the world and then just go. I found this forum to be very helpful and I'm sure that many have also. People should just do some reading before deciding to go to Hedo. I know that I don't want to listen to someone walking around complaining about the service all the time. I have read enough to know that Hedo is a place to relax and be who you can't be anywhere else. I'm not going for the service or the beach or the food. I'm going to have fun and be me. I think that if you don't like the way that I look, look the other way. If a couple sits in a chair beside me at the pool and decides to have sex, I won't complain. If I don't like what I see, I will look the other way. They have just as much right to be who they want to be as I do. I'm going with my wife to have fun and relax. I'm hoping that she will unwind and have a good time with me. I plan on being where ever the party is at. I don't know, going to Hedo and sitting on the side and not joining in the games and party, is like going to Disney World and not riding any rides. I just don't see the point.

Resorts at any price

I have to agree with the main statment made by so many in this thread. You go to a resort with the expectations that you will be waited on hand and foot, you will be dissapointed no matter where you go. If you go to a resort expecting to have to do everything yourself and fetch everything you need, if they bring it to you and supply you with fun, THAT IS A BONUS! Make every trip a vacation. Expect what you pay for. Not expect a lower priced resort to be like the 5 star/diamond resorts.
    Such foolish expectations will only lead you down the road to dissatisfaction.
    On another point, where can you go, be nude, drink, eat and have UNLIMITED fun for the price Hedo is charging? This will be my first trip to Hedo. I have stayed in 5, 4, 3, 2 and even NO Star places. You get what you pay for. Some places, Hedo (From what I have read on countless entries) is one of the few resorts that treats everyone with a warm smile consistant service and FUN!!
    The Beatings will continue until the morale improves!

Having just returned from Hedo III, I can truly say "it is what you make of it". We had a blast and will return. We meet some new friends and will plan a return trip with them.

I hear ya!!! What a great way to view a vacation like this! I'm sure you will have a great time

Very well said.....all of you.... we also have read 100's of reviews on Hedo III. The very few negative reports where by people that would complain about a thong on the prude side. Some people don't enjoy themselves on trips because of themselves. We are are going to a blast on our trip and meet some new great friends........Anybody need someone to bring them a drink,,,,,,just ask me.....I'll bring as many as I can carry.
    Last edited by PlayNeked; 02-04-2007 at 09:35 PM. Reason: add icon

Quote Originally Posted by dobnsdob View Post
    I don't even understand why there is a prude side. <snip> I would like Barcardi rum at Hedo.
    If it was not for the prude & nude choices, my wife and I would probably not have gone to Hedonism II. It was our first go around at a nude vacation and we were not sure if we would like it (boy were we in for a surprise!). The two sides gave us the option of staying dressed, or getting nude. Needless to say, it only took us about an hour before we went over to the dark side and never looked back. Now we go th Hedo 2 every year with our H2 group, the Vals-Pals. In our opinion, the 2 sides are a great thing.

As far as getting Bacardi rum, that is a product of Puerto Rico so you will not find it as readily as Appleton rum which is a Jamaican product. We have always seen Appleton used at Hedo.
    Respect,
    Brent

Do you go to H2 in November? Want to join Us! Were open to Everyone!
    Lucky Group Trip #7! November 3rd - 14th 2010

BE SURE AND VISIT US ON THE WEB AT THE... VALS-PALS WEB SITE

Cool

I liked the food...especially their french toast....i was at H3 last year for a photoshoot and LOVED IT!! This time around I'm coming back with my hunny for our 4 year anniversary....poolside room in the quad....dropping the bags off...stripping...and diving into the pool! The people who work there are all extremely wonderful people....lots to do....lots to see.....hehe

IT'S HEDONISM BABY! YEAH!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast