Well to start with I'd like to say that the resort was as nice as we remembered from a couple of years ago. Better actually they have re-vamped the play room and the disco. The food was great as usual, as were the drinks. Of course just like last time when we where there they tried to hide the time share pitch as a orientation meeting. They just will not take NO for a answer. So we said we would be glad to go. Of course we had no intention of showing up. The bar service was great at the pool and hot tub just as it was last trip.

Now for the down side

We found that not being (time share guests) you really don't have much of a chance getting a good lounge chair around the pool. Being that we were not Premiere members ( time share ) we needed to come down in the morning to reserve chairs. They opened the towel shack at 7 am and that's when you could book your chairs. The first 3 days we drug our asses out of bed so we could get good chairs around the pool. NOT SO. The premiere members can book the day before so we never got any of the good chairs around the pool.

There is also a 2 hr chair rule.......... If you are out of you chairs for more than 2 hrs they would give them to someone else ( Fair enough I thought) well we would see half the chairs still empty at 1pm and of course they where (premiere members chairs) so I guess they could stay out of them all Day. It really was very annoying about the chairs and the fact that you are treated a second class from the pool staff.

We actually saw a Premiere member have guests thrown out of the lounge chairs they were sitting in for hours because they did like the chairs they got assigned once they got to the pool.

If you met some people that you wanted to sit with at the pool ( good luck with that ) there would be no chance of that.

We couldn't wait for the hot tub to open at 1pm so we could get some semi comfortable chairs to lay on.

As far as PDA's they are not present..... a few body shots at the hot tube was about the extent of them. We usually see more PDA's the first hr at Hedo II than we did the whole 7 days here.

I would have to say I don't think we'll ever go back to Desire's

But we'll see you all at Hedo in Feb.