Thread: Naked Pool Questions

Naked Pool Questions

Going to Hedo III, and have never been. Usually go to Braco. My question is, is it true that you can be naked at the "quad" pool as well as the nude pool without people being upset? I heard the "quad" pool is much nicer, is that true? Any suggestions or help would be great. Thanks! Also, can you be naked walking to the "quad" pool like at Braco (for those that have been there)? What parts of the resort can you truly be "naked" other than the nude pool? Thanks so much!

At H3 the quad area is very nice and it is a clothing optional area. You will see everything from fully clothed people to totally nude folks. It is an interesting mix, especially during activities such as pool volleyball. The quad pool area is in my opinion one of the nicest areas of the resort. Plenty of room and chairs, a nice hot tub, fountain, a deck over the swim up bar. It's just less active compared to the nude area. You can be naked walking to and from the quad and nude areas. I dont know what the actual "rules" are but we were never hassled going back and forth. The one place they dont allow nudity is the main pool and dining area. With anything there are exeptions though, such as the water slide, I never saw anyone go down it clothed, always nekkid, even though it is in a "non-nude" area. Have fun!
    Rob and Tracie

First of all, yes you can be naked at the quad pool. It is clothing optional and anything goes - from fully covered to fully nekkid. The quad is much bigger and nicer in some ways. Depending on the week, it can be quieter but not always the case and can vary day by day. Some of the bad things about the quad pool is that there are no bathrooms close (unless you happen to have a 1st floor / swim up room or make friends with someone who does). There also is not food at the quad and the bar closes at dusk.

As far as being naked walking to the quad pool, no matter where your room is you should be able to get to the quad naked. The only places in general that you can't be naked are the restraunts, the lobby "area", and the prude pool which are all pretty much centrally located.