Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nov.21-28 Temp.Cancun

Cool Nov.21-28 Temp.Cancun

Hello everyone. I know its not the same as Hedo., but I thought I would give it a looksies so at least someone could write a trip report on it !! LOL. Any one else going and want to compare notes?

let us know

we are going to temptations in february, going with some friends, who, i don't think could handle hedo, so starting them out slow at temptations, we are looking forward to the trip, but just really wishing we were heading back "home" to hedo.

Wife and I will be going to temptation in March for anniversary, our 1st time also. May want to check out reviews at www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review

What dates are you going, london? We are going to Temptation March 14-20 and are also first timers to Mexico. We've been to Jamaica twice and wanted to try something new.

We are going back in april. we went last september during a swingers week....talk about awesome...if hedo is better. i dont think we could handle it..
    IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!

We have been to Temptation (and formerly Blue Bay) many times. We loved it and made great lasting friendships there. That being said, we haven't been back since we made the leap to Hedo. Buffet food is better at Hedo. Specialty restaurant food is far superior at Temptation. The Temptation bars are nowhere near as good as those at Hedo. The rooms are much nicer at Temptation. The party is far more fierce at Hedo. The entertainment staff at Temptation is more visibile throughout your stay. Temptation generally costs less than a Hedo vacation. So it's all about what you want.

I did feel that there were more gawkers at Temptation than Hedo. Believe it or not, we were approached by swingers more at Temptation than at Hedo (use that information as you will ).
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

Well...next year we are probably gonna make the leap and try hedo
    IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!

heading to Temptation for Nov 10 to 14th. First trip there for Wife and I and we can't wait!!

We're Hedo lovers ourselves, but I'm thinking of going to Temptations on a girls trip in Feb. We range from mid 40's to mid 50's and are all married. For those who have been to Temptations before.. do think we'll have issues?? I guess what I'm really needing to know - is the clothed beach fun too? Two of us prefer to be naked as much as possible, but the other two won't... and I want to be sure all are having fun. I'm thinking it looks a little tamer from what I've read already, but input is always appreciated!

The beach and pool areas are topless optional (about 70% topless) depending on time of year, you must wear bottoms which can be very little we have seen strings to just a zipper with side strings the smaller the better! Most women wear a wicked weasel suit (micro thongs) . And you ladies should have no problems at all .
    You should check out cancuncare.com and meet some people going the same time they have roll calls and talk about the theme nights and any thing else you need to know Have fun we always do !!!!

Hi guys we will be there the 21-26 Will be our first time at Temptations looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by somowill View Post
    The beach and pool areas are topless optional (about 70% topless) depending on time of year, you must wear bottoms which can be very little we have seen strings to just a zipper with side strings the smaller the better! Most women wear a wicked weasel suit (micro thongs) . And you ladies should have no problems at all .
    You should check out cancuncare.com and meet some people going the same time they have roll calls and talk about the theme nights and any thing else you need to know Have fun we always do !!!!
    so are there any full nude areas...?gotta getta allover tan afterall...
    swingers in sept...check
    bar not as good, well thats easy to improve, right...?mexican brewskis only?
    whats it lookin like xmas/newyrs...?cancun on list of possibilities......hmmm

we will be there the 24th to 30th of November

We're there for the first time 23 Nov - 7 Dec

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast