Thread: Packing

Packing

OK..I keep seeing people post about over packing.. Well I guess I will be one of those people. I have his and her theme night attire for each night. Then add all the shoes,and all that goes with each theme each night outfits. Plus all my hair,make-up and condoms...then the mugs,So guess I will just be that person who over packs.
    Anyway wanted to say Thanks to CharTravel who we booked with. Char always send a little something extra when you book with her..Last time we booked with her we got hats with our names on them and a naughty belly ring. This trip a travel bag and name necklaces.. Just wanted to say Great Lady and Awsome travel agent. Karen

We just got back Saturday,what ever you packed take half of it out and then see if you really need half of whats left lol.Was our frist trip there,but not our last The Happy Campers will return....

We had our first trip to Hedo in september and remove half of what you pack is extremely true. We had 3 suitcases and 1 carry-on. Can guarentee next trip will be down at least 1 case. After all.....the main clothing atire is already with you and takes up no room at all.

Last trip I wore everything!!!! Couldn't believe it.. But it was all slut wear and theme stuff.. And like 2 reg outfits for off resort. My shoes took up the most room. UGH! Wore them all too.. Only had 1 pair I could have left behind, but I wore them. lol
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

I was one of those people with 2 checked bags and 1 carry on. I wore more on this vacation then any other resort I have ever been too. But didn't put on one bathing suit the whole time I was there!!! Vowed not to, lol. Bring lots of sarongs as cover ups. I take at least 3. Lots of slut wear and an outfit for travel off resort. With shoes, bugga kegs, make up, hair stuff and a few changes for him, it adds up pretty quickly. The one thing I took too much of is "regular clothes" like tank tops and shorts, no need for them except one for off resort. I bought a couple of sleek sexy cover ups for wearing to the hot tub at night since it does seem chilly after getting out to head back to your room. These people who do it with one carry on amaze me!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

TLS87 is spot on. Pack light. Sarongs for the ladies work best and swim trucks for the guys just in case but I doubt you'll need them lol. Two outfits for off resort trips works.

*chuckles* I can and do pack one carry on for me and end up with some of the wifes stuff in it. She packs great outfits for the nights so large suit case for her as well as the carry on. One thing we DO make sure of is that we are set for 24 hours with out that big bag. The airline missed a transfer one year with the checked bags. So things are all about what your going to do there. Me, I am going to hang out nude, eat at the resort in shorts and shirts and my night fun clothing is able to be packed tightly. Shoes for me are water shoes, three sets that take next to no room. She has lots of them that take up room. SO, no one packs the same things. Make sure your taking sun block, lots of it in the check in OR plan on buying lots there. Condoms if your plan is to do
    "it" , lots, some if your plan is to not, things change and who knows, we have no plans to but who knows what this trip will bring.
    Wish I could be the man who showed up with a tooth brush and nothing else one year. He would show up at the dining room in a towel, take food and back to the nude area. John at the nude grill was his main food provider. That would make life so easy.