Thread: 21 year old single male.

21 year old single male.

First post, hi! Do you adult travel experts Think I'd enjoy my experience at Hedo II? Keep in mind I love cougars and MILFs, so the age difference doesnt bug me

You will be fine just go have fun be respectful and it will all be Irie.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Are there swinging couples looking to have some fun with a young buck? :P

It sounds as though your priority is having sex and if so you may be extremely disappointed.

There certainly are situations in which young single guys may be desired but it's not the common expectation.

Anyone (male or female) who goes to Hedo must expect nothing more than a fun week of socializing with friendly open minded people who happen to be naked most of the time. If you can come home having experienced nothing more than that and still be happy then you will have a great week.

However, if your definition of a ruined vacation includes not having had any sex all week - you should reconsider as there are no guarantees. Not even for the married people.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Don't do it. You do NOT want to be either the youngest or a buck for rent (whatever the fantasy might be). Go as a couple, or in a group, Yes. But solo at 21: No

PNK

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsalad View Post
    Keep in mind I love cougars and MILFs, so the age difference doesnt bug me -AND- Are there swinging couples looking to have some fun with a young buck? :P
    Mary is absolutely correct. If you're going to get laid, which your previous 2 posts seem to elude to then you are going to very likely be a very lonely 21yr old guy at Hedo. Most (not all) of the people that frequent Hedo have been more than once and if "sex" is all you are about, you will be spotted and likely singled out. This isn't to be mean to anyone, it's simply that most people go as couples and are there to have fun, without wanting to have to deal with the agenda of single men. We've gone and partied (if you read partied as having sex, again, Hedo is not likely for you) with single guys and never thought twice. At the same time there were single guys that we wouldn't go near as "I'm here to get laid" was practically oozing from what they said and how they acted.

A little advise as someone in the Lifestyle, don't assume most of the people that visit Hedo are swingers, have an open marriage, and are just waiting for that hot hung guy to make their vacation - others who have thought that are why single guys are often received with a wary eye. Instead, come with the attitude of having fun, laughing and making new friends. If that's the most that happens, and it likely will be, you will have experienced a good vacation. If however you are more interested in oogling naked women, checking out the people playing in public or dipping your wic as a single guy go to a spring break type resort instead. You will have better luck, and we'll all be happier not to have to avoid you or ostracize you from the Hedo experience.

J & R
    Last edited by Jimmy~Rachel; 10-31-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Cool RE: 21 year old single male.

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com