Thread: Going to Couples Tower :-(

Going to Couples Tower :-(

Hi,

First time on the forums here. My wife booked us at Couples Tower:-( We're going two weeks from now. Now we are both wondering if we did the right thing. I mean yes we want to relax but we're looking to meet some cool folks too. I mean we're not looking to swing or anything but we do want to be engaged in pseudo-erotic scenarios I guess. Please tell me; Will we be bored at Couples Tower? Will there acres of bored couples sitting on the beach sipping slushies from a plastic cup or will we find engaging people who will want have intimate conversations with us and maybe do some other interesting things?

We have been to Couples Towers twice. It was Couples Ocho Rios. I think it is one of the most exotic places I have ever been. I have been to all the Couples resorts , but Hedo 111 , no longer exist, was the best. Couples had an aura that no other resort had. It seem you were in the 40's. I think you have made a wise choice. Be sure to go to the island. It can be seductive if you want it to be. The resort is compact and we have great memories. You can't go wrong. Be up front with the people on the island and your fantasies will be fulfilled.
    Last edited by Beach; 10-29-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach View Post
    We have been to Couples Towers twice. It was Couples Ocho Rios. I think it is one of the most exotic places I have ever been. I have been to all the Couples resorts , but Hedo 111 , no longer exist, was the best. Couples had an aura that no other resort had. It seem you were in the 40's. I think you have made a wise choice. Be sure to go to the island. It can be seductive if you want it to be. The resort is compact and we have great memories. You can't go wrong. Be up front with the people on the island and your fantasies will be fulfilled.
    Thanks Beach,

That helps a little...LOL! I guess it's all what you make it. Sounds like you had a couple of great experiences there.

Its your vacation make it want you want it to be.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hey you've booked it... get excited about it and have a great time! Second guesses and doubting will NOT add to your holiday enjoyment.