Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Hedo

New to Hedo

I just booked a vacation at Hedo II for Nov 8-13. Single guy just looking to escape work, life, etc for a few days. In my late 30s and consider myself pretty social ... hoping I don't stick out like sore thumb and am able to blend in with crowd. I am just looking to get away and have some fun ... even if that means just chilling on the beach sipping a drink. Anybody have any advice for single men on how to have fun and not be "that dude" that sticks out? Definitely looking forward to the trip!!!

Smile a lot. Be friendly. Say hi to strangers. Join the silly beach games and take it easy. You'll do just fine.

It's a busy week....lots of single guys there actually. Anita gives good advice!!!! We'll see you on the beach....we arrive on the 6th.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

RESPECT is not just a Jamaican motto but if practiced by Single Males at Hedo, it'll go a long way to helping you blend in, and have more fun !!!

Oh and the wife says, "Don't lick your lips, wink and kiss at women, that's Creepy"..... Smile and say Hello to Everyone........

Relax and Have Fun !

Quote Originally Posted by rick023 View Post
    I just booked a vacation at Hedo II for Nov 8-13. Single guy just looking to escape work, life, etc for a few days. In my late 30s and consider myself pretty social ... hoping I don't stick out like sore thumb and am able to blend in with crowd. I am just looking to get away and have some fun ... even if that means just chilling on the beach sipping a drink. Anybody have any advice for single men on how to have fun and not be "that dude" that sticks out? Definitely looking forward to the trip!!!
    Do not go once you go the addiction will take over and there is no 12 step program to help you other then repeat visits!
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Thanks everyone, I am excited and looking forward to a great trip full of fun, excitement and relaxation. I might be a little hesitant or shy at first, but I will warm up with quickness

LOL Offshore!!

Rick - Sounds like you'll fit in fine and have a great vaca. Look for us on the point by the nude beach bar under a bunch of hanging beach balls. Drinks are on me.

Cheers!

Chris

Thanks Chris ... looking forward to it for sure. I will definitely look for you two ... it won't be hard to spot me as I will be the tallest (6'10'') guy there. Just look for the tall skinny guy! Sure I wll venture over to the nude side, but it might take some coaxing or maybe some liquid courage

I tried to post a picture to my profile but it seems to be taking some time or I did it wrong ... who knows. lol

Blog Entries
    I tried to post a picture to my profile but it seems to be taking some time or I did it wrong ... who knows. lol
    it worked its in your profile

thanks, i figured it out ... was trying to load too big of picture ... duh, and i work wiht computers as my job. LOL

Thanks Chris ... looking forward to it for sure. I will definitely look for you two ... it won't be hard to spot me as I will be the tallest (6'10'') guy there. Just look for the tall skinny guy! Sure I wll venture over to the nude side, but it might take some coaxing or maybe some liquid courage
    Ah...a *tall guy* .. the ladies are usually calling for tall guys to help us decorate the beach while the men are off scuba diving!!!

See you there!

Liz (& Chris)
    Liz & Chris

It worked great in your Profile rick023
    http://sexswings.ecrater.com/

luvinswings@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    lol nothing wrong with some liquid courage ill be needing some of that for my first time there as well.

Nepa & Rick - You'll settle right in with little hesitation I bet. A couple of drinks at Delroy's never hurt to be sure, but you'll find that it's a super relaxed, easy environment. Be sure to stop over an say Hi and we'll fetch drinks for us all.

Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast