Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just got back 10-11-1019

just got back 10-11-1019

up date on resort grounds clean rooms good FOOD SUCKED BIG TIME resort is showing its age found the pile of h3 rocks what a shame how long before h2 gos byby

Hi Did they get a new snorkel boat?

no snokel boat still sunk in bay was told would take ya out in dive boat but was was very clowdy tried to snokle on booze cruse but didnt see anything curents very bad

It doesn't sound like you had a good time. What were the good points? How was the beach, pool and hot tub? , nightlife/bar? waterslide? the drinks? the staff?
    We had a rock from our trip to H3 last year. I hope to find it. LOL!
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

If you find it you get a 1 day voucher
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

the staff was great Augustus on the beach was a blast the spa people rememberd us from 2 years ago got a upgraid on room ocean view nude for 120.00 the house keepers were good. didnt like that the tourist boats came to nude beach and just hung out there waiting for a show and security did nothingwent into town for shopping the taxi driver was good all in all was a good time but resort is showing its age

Hey if I partied as hard as Hedo for all these years then I would be showing my age also ! Come to think of it .... damn I must look old . ;(

Quote Originally Posted by wedeserveu View Post
    Hey if I partied as hard as Hedo for all these years then I would be showing my age also ! Come to think of it .... damn I must look old . ;(
    You look good
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We wish the tourist boats would hang out during our week. We hardly have time to take a second shot with the launcher before they are motoring away.
    Rob & Jo

Hedo II Nov. 8-17 2012
    Hedo II Nov. 11-19 2011
    Hedo II Nov. 11-20 2010
    Hedo II Nov. 13-21 2009
    Hedo II Nov. 4-22 2008
    Hedo II Nov. 10-17 2007
    Hedo II Nov. 11-18 2006
    Hedo II Nov. 12-19 2005
    Hedo III Nov. 13-20 2004

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wackoo22 View Post
    the staff was great Augustus on the beach was a blast the spa people rememberd us from 2 years ago got a upgraid on room ocean view nude for 120.00 the house keepers were good. didnt like that the tourist boats came to nude beach and just hung out there waiting for a show and security did nothingwent into town for shopping the taxi driver was good all in all was a good time but resort is showing its age
    There's not much they can do about the sightseeing boats. The ocean belongs to everyone. Best thing to do it have fun with them. We actually look forward to the boats coming by. I always wondered why Sandals ran their boat past Hedo. I know if I was on that boat, I would be at Hedo on my next vacation.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

We always laugh that for the people on those boats their *big* vacation story is going to be about seeing naked people at Hedo!!!

And yes, H2 does show her age....she's been around a long ass time and right next to the sea....it's quite a task keeping up buildings for 30 years right on the waters of the Caribbean. She is definitely the 'grande dame' of the beach!!!!!
    Liz & Chris

How many people were at the resort when you where there? When we were there the was only maybe 100 people or less.. I am going with less. The food all depends on the amount of people there. More Peopl Better food. We love beagles.. only had them one day.. Omlets- good , buffet- bad, good selection of Fruit juices bad. Martinos- Excellent Air Conditionin- BAD

As for the H3 rocks if you can't find yours try looking in the ocean over by the Sandals side.. We were taking a walk along the beach abd saw alot of rocks thrown into the ocean near the boat launch.

As far as the age of Hedo 2, Yes it is old but they need to spend a few dollars to fix it up. We hear alot of comments like (Hey we don't go to H2 for the food or the room). But in our opinon the total package makes the best trip Good food, decent room and great people. We will go back and hope other do too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hedolovers2019 View Post
    How many people were at the resort when you where there? When we were there the was only maybe 100 people or less.. I am going with less. The food all depends on the amount of people there. More Peopl Better food. We love beagles.. only had them one day.. Omlets- good , buffet- bad, good selection of Fruit juices bad. Martinos- Excellent Air Conditionin- BAD

As for the H3 rocks if you can't find yours try looking in the ocean over by the Sandals side.. We were taking a walk along the beach abd saw alot of rocks thrown into the ocean near the boat launch.

As far as the age of Hedo 2, Yes it is old but they need to spend a few dollars to fix it up. We hear alot of comments like (Hey we don't go to H2 for the food or the room). But in our opinon the total package makes the best trip Good food, decent room and great people. We will go back and hope other do too.
    Man, the food really has deteriorated if they're serving beagles! We found the golden retrievers to be a little tough so maybe the beagles will be better. LOL I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Typos can be a lot of fun sometimes.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    Man, the food really has deteriorated if they're serving beagles! We found the golden retrievers to be a little tough so maybe the beagles will be better. LOL I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Typos can be a lot of fun sometimes.
    Yea I was starting to think we were on our way to the Far East and not Jamacia ! Whew !!! Had me worried .

I was thinking weiner dogs would be more appropriate for Hedo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast