Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flopville

Flopville

Howdy.....recieved a call from old staff [hedo3] they went to work on thursday...resort was open for 7 days.........NO BOOKINGS.........so they again are unemployed......makes you wonder what the heck super clubs was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by southjerseypair View Post
    Howdy.....recieved a call from old staff [hedo3] they went to work on thursday...resort was open for 7 days.........NO BOOKINGS.........so they again are unemployed......makes you wonder what the heck super clubs was thinking
    Wow, who did you speak to?
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Super Fun NOT
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

WOW!
    anyone have more info on this???

There are no reports anywhere, because the re-opening date was last Thursday. We'll see in a bit. As much as I loved Hedo III, I've resigned myself to the fact that it is gone and I've moved on. It will be missed but not forgotten, and the people were what made the atmosphere anyway. Even if there is nobody going (which I know from TripAdvisor that there are because they are practically giving the rooms away) it will never be back or the same.

Just my two cents,

A
    Been to Hedo III twice, met some great people and had a lot of fun.
    Now trying Hedo II, booked with WWV for Jan 29 - Feb 5/ 11

Let's be realistic, in the current economic climate things will be tough and likely to get tougher. I know alot of people who didn't take a holiday last year and Jamiaca would have been inconcievable. It's not beyond the realms of possibilities that they mothball the site with a maintainance team for a couple of years.

Commercially they made the right decision to consolidate the two Hedo sites into one. That's what the market will sustain and I would not like to lose both Hedo's

Don't look back, look forward to your next visit to Hedo

I should reword my first posting............they had 6 couples......and i do not name names as to who called us.......gets people in trouble........lets just say that after hurricane Ivane I went down and helped out alot of people.....just my two cents.........me thinks they shot themselves in the foot

I'm hoping to see some good reviews... I'm planning to go there with a couple of my girlfriends in the spring. Back to Hedo 2 for New Years though... should be a good time!

H2 the only Hedo, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We hope they change it back to Hedo III again, because we never got there.

Meh looks like most of the posts on Trip Advisor are positive. The new crowd is happy, mostly. Time to remember the good stuff and let the rest go.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Meh looks like most of the posts on Trip Advisor are positive. The new crowd is happy, mostly. Time to remember the good stuff and let the rest go.
    We noticed that too and we were very please to see that. After getting over the initial shock and anger of losing H3 we were worried about the staff if the new brand did not work. It was nice some of the posts mentioning staff members by name and showing their appreciation for their efforts.

we are also going to miss H111, but does anybody have an update on the super fun adult resort as we have heard that the rope has been loosened and they have let some of the people be nude! Just asking as we really liked the layout of this resort and even though its not hedo we thought we'll make our own fun. The price is amazing for us canadians from january thru march. Any help from the old hedo 111 veterans who have lots of contacts still there would be greatly appreciated it. We are currently looking at hedo 2 but have heard alot of negative about the condition of resort and the fact that it is so far to get to anything, again hedo veterans please jump in and help us out as we had a lot of fun at h3 last year(2010). last but not least does anyone know what happened to the rocks, we had one at h3 just dont remember what the last comment was on them.
    Thank you all and pm us if you can help us out.

T and J

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by T and J View Post
    we are also going to miss H111... last but not least does anyone know what happened to the rocks, we had one at h3 just dont remember what the last comment was on them.
    Thank you all and pm us if you can help us out.

T and J
    The rocks were all moved to Hedo II

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thanks Rick I appreciate the update and we decided Hedo is the only way to go so March 5th back to adult disney land and we can find our rock and replace it at hopefully our new hedo. Take care and thanks for the update.

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast