Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to let our friends on here know......

Just wanted to let our friends on here know......

Since me and hubby have made a lot of friends on here and there are still some people we met at H3 that we keep in regular contact with, we thought we would update everyone on a major event going on. My husband has Multiple Sclerosis and is travaling to Mexico in December for that new experimental treatment. We live in Canada where health care is covered, BUT they will not do this procedure here yet and it will be several years until they will. The cost will be about $20,000 for the procedure and travel. When we are there we have booked Desire for a few days to unwind after the procedure. I thought this would be a good way to let everyone know instead of messaging people individually. We will let you know when we get back how the procedure went and how Desires was. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks to all our Hedo friends!!! xoxo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Since me and hubby have made a lot of friends on here and there are still some people we met at H3 that we keep in regular contact with, we thought we would update everyone on a major event going on. My husband has Multiple Sclerosis and is travaling to Mexico in December for that new experimental treatment. We live in Canada where health care is covered, BUT they will not do this procedure here yet and it will be several years until they will. The cost will be about $20,000 for the procedure and travel. When we are there we have booked Desire for a few days to unwind after the procedure. I thought this would be a good way to let everyone know instead of messaging people individually. We will let you know when we get back how the procedure went and how Desires was. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks to all our Hedo friends!!! xoxo
    hey guys,, very very good luck to him with his treatments, I hope all works out for you guys , I have read about those treatments and they really do look promising. well worth the trip.. good luck and enjoy your unwinding after wards. your in our thoughts.... Kelly & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    hey guys,, very very good luck to him with his treatments, I hope all works out for you guys , I have read about those treatments and they really do look promising. well worth the trip.. good luck and enjoy your unwinding after wards. your in our thoughts.... Kelly & Mike
    Thanks guys, greatly appreciated. We are hopefull that his will be a success story!!! We are looking forward to getting his health back.

Good luck hope it all turns out great.

Good luck to you we hope all works out well.Im sure the Hedo gods will do there best to watch over you!!
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Hey guys hope everything works out and Have a good time at Desire

Good luck we are very interested in this procedure. What is it, what is the expected results? etc
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks everyone!!!

best of luck with the treatments. you will be in our prayers. enjoy desires.

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Good luck we are very interested in this procedure. What is it, what is the expected results? etc
    Sorry guys, we were typing at the exact same time yesterday so I missed your comment. I have PMed you the link and we will talk about it. The treatment is called the Liberation Treatment and has only been around less then a year. It is only done in a few countries, including a few States in the US. I have recieved a lot of PM's from people with well wishes, thanks everyone, it really is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Offshore, and you are one of those friends I was talking about in the original post

I'm sure I speak for all members of AWOL in wishing nothing but the best for the two of you.

Im wondering why it's been around for almost a year and this is the firstbive heard of it.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Im wondering why it's been around for almost a year and this is the firstbive heard of it.
    I was wondering the same thing!!! You can't pick up a newspaper in Canada without having something in it about the treatment!!! I guess you have a lot of research and reading to catch up on now, lol

Quote Originally Posted by JamVac View Post
    I'm sure I speak for all members of AWOL in wishing nothing but the best for the two of you.
    Thanks, we will post afterwards and let you know how everything went, also will do a trip report on Desires. I hear it is a pretty nice place. We were going to do Hedo2 in the spring, but since we are going to Mexico in December Hedo2 will have to wait a year!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast