Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Theme Night Outfits Thread (Include Pics)

Sept PJ Night also what kitten had on under the other outfit previously

Attachment 3740
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Jamaica Night:

Attachment 3741
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

School girl Night:

Attachment 3742

Quote Originally Posted by Justeasy View Post
    You don't even have a profile pic ????
    Lisen pal, I didnt ask for your smart ass remark did I ? Look at your profile pic, "Mean People Suck" isnt exactly a pic of yourself is it ? I would rather not have a profile pic (as alot do here) then have something so stupid and childish as mine.

All I am trying to do here is get an idea for me and my other half for how we should dress as we are keen to partipate but as its our first time we dont really know so we would like an idea.

In closing if i wanted your rude remark I would have asked for it.

Have a nice day.

Cop, thank yoi very much for your replies. Your information on many posts has been very valuable for our first trip !

Quote Originally Posted by Canada_Chris View Post
    Lisen pal, I didnt ask for your smart ass remark did I ? Look at your profile pic, "Mean People Suck" isnt exactly a pic of yourself is it ? I would rather not have a profile pic (as alot do here) then have something so stupid and childish as mine.
    First off, Easy is a cool guy and he does have a profile picture of him and his sexy wife on his account. What you are referring to is his avatar, which I personally find funny. The fact remains that you have neither an avatar or a profile picture, but you are demanding that people post pictures of themselves.

In closing if i wanted your rude remark I would have asked for it.
    Actually you did- "After all the vets I have seen on here over the past year noone else has anymore theme night pics ?? really ?!" is a rude remark and required the same in response. I fully agree with Easy's response.

Have a nice day.
    I'm pretty sure he will, and I know I will. Now chill and remember "It's all Irie mon!"
    Been to Hedo III twice, met some great people and had a lot of fun.
    Now trying Hedo II, booked with WWV for Jan 29 - Feb 5/ 11

Quote Originally Posted by A & K View Post
    First off, Easy is a cool guy and he does have a profile picture of him and his sexy wife on his account. What you are referring to is his avatar, which I personally find funny. The fact remains that you have neither an avatar or a profile picture, but you are demanding that people post pictures of themselves.

Actually you did- "After all the vets I have seen on here over the past year noone else has anymore theme night pics ?? really ?!" is a rude remark and required the same in response. I fully agree with Easy's response.

I'm pretty sure he will, and I know I will. Now chill and remember "It's all Irie mon!"
    "A" i couldn't have said it better myself. You new exactly what i was referring to and how i meant it. It was taken a little hard by Chris and not meant in that manner. Chris i will say you need to chill because that is not the way hedo is at all. People at Hedo are easy going and dont' get worked up so easy. Best of luck with your trip.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Jamaica night at H3 last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Cop, thank yoi very much for your replies. Your information on many posts has been very valuable for our first trip !
    That's what I'm here for
    Glad I helped, feel free to PM me with any questions.

Hello all,

me and my sweety are getting ready for our virgin trip to hedo in december and need some help with out outfits. We have been on all the slut wear sites and have some great ideas.

What would be great however is if we got a tread going dedicated to Theme Night Costume Pics. A thread like the Real Butts and Boobs Thread. This way we can all share our ideas and newcomers will have a better idea and be able to participate more !

Anyone feel the same way ?
    Chris, I posted a link to our My Space for pic ideas.
    This thread has been started and run MANY times.

As you will see in the pics that may be posted... ANYTHING GOES!
    I saw a guy at PJ night wearing nothing but a sock! Another guy had a clear plastic(saran wrap) mini-skirt...YES A GUY! he lost a bet.

ANYTHING from nekkid to full "G" rated costumes works, seriously... ANYTHING!
    Last edited by cande6964carl; 10-21-2010 at 05:04 PM.

I will show you my wife's favorite place to shop online check her out & http://www.online-travel-agent-oppor...club_wear.html her favorite links

Quote Originally Posted by A & K View Post

I am tired of this already but to answer you. You find it funny that I mixed up what a profile pic and a avatar pic is ?? really ? get out more, rent a comedy movie youll think its great.

Two. I would like you to find a quote were I am "DEMANDING" people post pics of themselves. I am asking if anyone can help me. A few people after me accually said they could use the help as well. Plus if I was demanding, I dont think the kind people whom have posted pics would have.

Lastly, I was not rude what so ever. Read it however you want, its not rude. I am showing that I need some help as we are new to hedo. So quit trying to makes issues were there are none and quit trying to stoke the fire. Grow up. This is a message board for people to share information, if they do so please. Not to knock people around and criticize them because they didnt know what a avatar is.

To everyone who has submitted a pic. Me and my other half greatly appreciate your help. It gives us a great idea for our outfits ! Thanks again !

Enough already FORGET ABOUT IT

For my two cents... I think the point being made was that you want others to post pics of themselves, however you have yet to post any pics of you and yours. And say what you will, your post did seem a bit rude, ranting on others to post pics which to date you yourself have not done.

My observation of course...
    "It's not a party 'til somebody gets naked!"
    HII July 14-24, 2011
    http://www.unwindtravel.com/fluff11info.html

I am tired of this already but to answer you. You find it funny that I mixed up what a profile pic and a avatar pic is ?? really ? get out more, rent a comedy movie youll think its great.

Two. I would like you to find a quote were I am "DEMANDING" people post pics of themselves. I am asking if anyone can help me. A few people after me accually said they could use the help as well. Plus if I was demanding, I dont think the kind people whom have posted pics would have.

Lastly, I was not rude what so ever. Read it however you want, its not rude. I am showing that I need some help as we are new to hedo. So quit trying to makes issues were there are none and quit trying to stoke the fire. Grow up. This is a message board for people to share information, if they do so please. Not to knock people around and criticize them because they didnt know what a avatar is.
    In reply to Justeasy's fair (IMHO) remark about you not having a profile pic, you called him a smart ass, made fun of his avatar and insinuated he was childish and stupid. So how does that not come across as being rude?

You may mean well and have good intentions, but those comments will be unsettling to a lot of us.

Hedo_NY probably has the right idea and maybe it's time to chill, relax and move on, Hedo style. I hope you get some great ideas for your theme night outfits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast