Thread: Are Hedonism resorts worth going to for a single guy?

Are Hedonism resorts worth going to for a single guy?

Are Hedonism resorts worth going to for a single guy? I need a vacation bad and my travel agent suggested Hedonism because of the party atmosphere? I'm not the "Vinnie" type I've heard described. I'm just looking to relax and have fun. I am very social and friendly. I am afraid that I might be disappointed if the resort does not cater to single guys? I 'm just looking for honest opinions, on what to expect. I need to plan a vacation soon.
    Thank you.

It depends on what you expect to get out of it.

If you expect to have fun, be able to relax naked in an adult atmosphere, and not worry about paying for anything once you're there. Then sure.

If you expert to get laid repeatedly... well that might not happen.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Hedo is a great place to go and experience! There is fun to had from which ever side you're swinging from, just don't go there expecting anything "definite" just let it happen. Also, Hedo III is probably geared more towards the singles than Hedo II. I love both and I have a good time at both w/my man or without him. Good Luck and give it a try!

I think it depends on what you think Hedo is>>>>> if its 24 hour sex and all women are hot and sex starved and want sex all the time no....

There are some fun people who go and some times even single gals or married gals who may want some fun on the side sexualy... but dont expect it.. think of it as a happy perk.

we had two single guys on the last trip one got lucky one didnt .. the one who got lucky had a blast the 0ne who didnt had a blast also cause it wasnt a priority he just wanted great conversation be naked in the sun and to firt and meet some new people.. Two different guys to different experiences but still a great time..
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have