Thread: Transport Options when switching to Hedo

Transport Options when switching to Hedo

We will be arriving in Jamaica a few days early and staying at another Hotel before switching to Hedo II on Jan 21st and staying there for nine nights.
    Can we take the Hedo II bus ride from the airport and then take a cab from Hedo to our hotel just down the beach?

You might want to contact the front office manager at H2. We did the opposite to you last Christmas. We went to Hedo first and then moved down the beach. We made arrangements with Beverly at the front desk to taxi back to Hedo on our last day. We stowed our luggage in a corridor behind the front desk and went to the nude pool for a few hours before our scheduled shuttle. We had a bit of a hassle when we arrived there by taxi. Had to get Beverly to the desk and remind her, but thankfully we had her business card and she did remember us. I am not sure if she is still in charge, but beverly.foster@superclubs.com is her addie. Maybe email her and if you get a reply saying yes, print it to show the Superclub counter at the airport and all should be well. Good luck with that! Hope it helps.

Thanks Dee & Rae,

We just called the front desk and they said no problem. In a pinch we can always find another way but it sounds like it will be no problem. Hell the Hedo II bus ride is one of the fun parts of the trip

Blog Entries
    Beverley is indeed back from Canada, wish her a happy belated Birthday (last Wednesday 10/6) and maybe she'll help ya out, chocolates might work too, LOL. Seriously she is the best and can be depended upon.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

My two cents: get it in writing in an email. We did essntially what you are proposing to do two years ago at H3. We came in a night early and had a room booked next door at Piper's Cove. For anybody not aware, it is exactly next door. You can throw a rock and hit the resort from their property. Anyway, I made arrangements with the front desk a week or so before the trip and they said "no problem". When we showed up at the Superclubs desk at the airport to catch the bus, they said that since our arrival was not on the same day as the hotel booking, they wouldn't consider the transfer. They seemed peeved that the resort made a promise to me that they weren't supposed to do. Catch a cab? It was after midnight due to a delayed flight in Miami. There was almost nobody in the airport. We were essentially screwed. We basically had to bribe the bus driver to take us on the empty bus (1 other person). All we wanted to do was laydown on a bed after being delayed in the airport. Short story long.... after staying at Piper's that night, the next morning we checked out, walked about 50 yards up the H3 driveway with bags in hand and checked into H3. Get an email from somebody at H2 to present to the Superclubs desk at Sangster.

I agree with Ron and Cathy. Send Beverly a confirmation email with the details, and ask her to reply. Print that and take it with you. They had a bit of memory loss when we arrived to wait for our shuttle back to the airport, but we were calm yet persistent. We had her business card as proof we had talked to her and reminded her that she had made a note of this. An email would be security!

Blog Entries
    BTW: The bus ride is only $20.00 ea person per way, so if they just won't do it, it's only $40.00 (plus tip). The cabs however have lowered their standard price from $80.00 about three years ago to $60.00, so if you have three it's well worth a cab, most of the cabs are too small for four plus luggage. I've got an excellent cabbie from Negril, will bring Red Stripes, smoke, whatever for your riding pleasure, drop me a line if anyone is interested in getting his #
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat