Thread: New to Hedo...

New to Hedo...

My husband and I are excited to be part of what seems to be a great site! We are hoping to make plans for our first trip to Hedo II. We are from Montana where we don't see much sun and sand. So we are both looking forward to a great get away. Does anyone have any suggestions of when the best times to go are? Thanks in advance for any help...

Always Phun

Welcome aboard! It is a very informative site actually, and fun too. My husband and I are going for our 3rd time for the week over New Years. We went last Christmas, and again last week of August. August was relaxing and a great holiday... but very quiet. The christmas trip had a lot more people, party action, and just good times. Check the web sites for what's going on at different times of year as well. They have a few weeks here and there that are dubbed 'lifestyle' weeks... if that's your thing you'll want in on those dates, and if it's not... than you'll do what makes sense. We had a wonderful holiday both times... just a different feel to them. Enjoy!

Welcome, we always go when it is cold here(nice to get away) been twice in March and going for second time in December. I don't think there is a bad time so whatever works for you!

Most on the site will say that there's never a bad time to go to Hedo, but we highly recommend going with one of the bigger groups (various LoveVoodoo weeks, Cop & Kitten's April Fling, Cocktails International, Hedos Amigos, The Fluffernutters, Wild Women Vacations, the entire month of January, etc.). The vibe with a big group is awesome and the resort really comes alive. Having friends that you meet here ahead of time makes jumping into the thick of things that much easier since you'll already have a bunch of folks who'll make you feel welcome when you arrive.

Shameless plug - We're hooked on the LoveVoodooFest every November (2 more weeks for us - YAY!!!). The resort has sold out for the last two years, and the entire grounds goes fully clothing optional for the week, not just the Nude side. The folks who go are amazing, there are some great cocktail parties, every night the spa gets taken over and turned into a lifestyle club, etc. Needless to say, we highly recommend.