Thread: Desire Sept 29th - Oct 4th 2010

Desire Sept 29th - Oct 4th 2010

I'm going to try and be positive here because I think people should form their own opinions.We met a lot of nice people at Desire, a special few in particular. The food is very good, in fact, the pizza at the bar is excellent at 2 AM. The drinks are good. The resort is beautiful, the pool is absolutely immaculate and the hot tub is unique and inspired. Sun beds are available at the beach, the pool and the hot tub. The lounge chairs are expensive and very comfortable. The disco and playroom are classy and nicely decorated. The service is awesome just like you would expect in Mexico. The orientation when you check in is a cover for a time share pitch. The guy who checked us in lied to me about the price of an upgrade (which I fixed when I came back and called him a liar), the rooms are VERY small for the price, we had a total of two single electrical outlets and the mattress was like sleeping on concrete. The lack of PDA anywhere but the hot-tub/playroom is a joke. One poor guy couldn't enjoy a blowjob he was getting on a beach bed because he was constantly looking around to make sure he didn't get caught. Other than some bodyshots my wife and some friends did up on the bar in the hot-tub I would say I witnessed, maybe, an hour's worth of Hedo PDAs over five days. I think the group wasn't what we're used to although again, we met some wonderful people. Oh, the entertainment staff did a great job. Unless we're going to go to Desire with a larger group of friends I think we'll pass and stick to Hedo. I'll say it was a very relaxing trip but we like to party our asses off and this places rolls up the carpets at 3 AM. Bummer. Pretty lame if you ask me, there's a lot of potential.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

VERY informative!! THANK YOU for the post!