Thread: single guy making 4th trip..looking for sexy, fit female to split room..

single guy making 4th trip..looking for sexy, fit female to split room..

Hey guys, gonna make my fourth trip to Hedo either at the end of october, anytime during November or December. very flexible travel. I would like to find a fit sexy female to split the room and have a good time. You don't have to be lifestyle n..but someone to have a good time with. I usually meet people and get along with all the couples and other single people. My last trip was in July and I met quite a few people that I am still friends with. I like to work out in the mornings,dance in the club, naked water slide and cat cruises, and OF COURSE the nude beach, and pool. I like to walk and wander Negril beach...If anyone knows anyone...let me know...there are several people on this site that know and have met me in Hedo. Good thing for a single female is I am a confident guy that will make sure nothing happens to you, at least nothing that you don't want LOL...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flfitguy View Post
    Hey guys, gonna make my fourth trip to Hedo either at the end of october, anytime during November or December. very flexible travel. I would like to find a fit sexy female to split the room and have a good time. You don't have to be lifestyle n..but someone to have a good time with. I usually meet people and get along with all the couples and other single people. My last trip was in July and I met quite a few people that I am still friends with. I like to work out in the mornings,dance in the club, naked water slide and cat cruises, and OF COURSE the nude beach, and pool. I like to walk and wander Negril beach...If anyone knows anyone...let me know...there are several people on this site that know and have met me in Hedo. Good thing for a single female is I am a confident guy that will make sure nothing happens to you, at least nothing that you don't want LOL...
    Too bad Im not going at that time....