Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How far will you live your fantasy?

Cool RE: How far will you live your fantasy?

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastWest View Post
    Ah yes, but given what is "orthodox" or "normal" for Hedo, then would it not be the case that anyone who goes to Hedo and does the entire trip as a 'Prude' is some kind of 'pervert'?

D & L
    Yes, I think the definition is a relative term. In this case I would have to agree with you - those that live on the prude side and simply gawk at the rest are those that are guilty of aberrant behavior (in the context of Hedo norms).

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries

Kamasutra Positions

To live your fantasy!

Blog Entries

More more...

I think this is a great topic. sexylady I can tell you are an interesting person with a great zest for life and great imagination. It would be nice to hear (and talk) about peoples real fantasy's that have been experienced. This whole forum indicates that the dreaming, planning and re-living is half the fun. Let's hear more stories.

Woa........... just because we stay on the Prude Side does not mean we're not fun loving........ and a little on the wide side too.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...w/DSC_0069.jpg
    Last edited by Islandheart; 10-05-2010 at 06:10 PM.

quite agree - you might sleep on the prude side but........

We had lots of fun & visitors in our hot tub at all hours of the day & night!!!
    (that said IF they've done the booking right this time we will be on the nude side in March but then thats al the fun of Hedo)

my fantasy would to spend time leading up to my Hedo trip chatting or IM with a hot woman who will be going to Hedo at the same time and who has a very vivid imagination. We would discuss everything, nothing would be off limits. A fantasy knows no limits so I would take the opportunity to make them come true by first talking about them and then acctually doing them. As time got closer to our trip, we would start planning on how to hook up at Hedo. Believe me, the exchange would really be hot!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, I am starting to rise to the occassion just typing this post.
    Last edited by BUFFSTER; 10-08-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Depends on my hubby's mood as married life goes one is in the mood and the other is just not quite there. But when we are both ready for a fantasy night it is the BEST!!!!!!!

Beth
    http://sexswings.ecrater.com/

luvinswings@gmail.com

No doubt that it is a great place for fantasies! - not only was M a big success with a lot of guys - i love to watch her flirt & be flirted with she also attracted some female attention which just about blew me away! Hopefully she will feel ok to go further on our next visit as it was such fun last time - Never in my wildest dreams did I think she would actually go for girl on girl in the disco with some good nipple tongue action......

cant wait for next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Lambert View Post
    Depends on my hubby's mood as married life goes one is in the mood and the other is just not quite there. But when we are both ready for a fantasy night it is the BEST!!!!!!!

Beth
    Beth you look hot, do you have any pictures of you in the swing demonstrating how it works?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John&Mary View Post
    No doubt that it is a great place for fantasies! - not only was M a big success with a lot of guys - i love to watch her flirt & be flirted with she also attracted some female attention which just about blew me away! Hopefully she will feel ok to go further on our next visit as it was such fun last time - Never in my wildest dreams did I think she would actually go for girl on girl in the disco with some good nipple tongue action......

cant wait for next year!
    Hedo works its magic again!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Thank goodness for the 'no camera' rule....uh....wait a minute....oh crap...
    HAHAHAHA...I was thinking the SAME thing!!!! ;~)

Our "Fantasy" would be for her to seduce the handsome young bell hop while I watch. That will not happen, unless we find someone to play the part of the bell hop (takers??)
    We also would like to partake in a multi-person mini hottub orgy type affair. Reality of that is a logistical nightmare for penetration and protection.

MY (mr) personal biggest fantasy is to see her go deep on a guy with a lot to offer ;-)

Pretty simple, but there you are.

We "imagined" inviting a single male kitten took a fancy too and ended up with her first d/p. I imagine it might have been Jan at H3.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

March 1986, our first trip to Hedo. Saw a thing about it on a TV and said we have to try the place. We lived out three of our fantasies that week and have been going ever since. I will say this about back then the male EC's were definitely male in the way they acted and even though they were not to have personal contact with the female guests or be in their rooms it did happen. The playing even went higher up the ranks.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast