Thread: Hedo II and spring break

Hedo II and spring break

My wife and I are going down to Hedo II the first week in April. We were at Hedo III last november and loved it. Booked this next trip 2 days after returning. I have two questions that I hope someone can answer.

1)We were wondering if anyone has been down to Hedo II during this time of the year and if so was there a lot of college spring breakers down there? I was once a spring breaker myself, and I know the affect that my friends and I had on other vacationers (most of the time not positive).

2) We've also heard that Hedo II sometimes can get more wild and out of control than Hedo III since it is the older of the two resorts and more established. We are not in the lifestyle, but have nothing against it. We were pleasantly suprised by how nice lifestyler's were and how much they respected our limits at Hedo III. we loved our time at Hedo III and how much freedom nudity gave us. It's amazing how non-judgemental one becomes when standing naked in a pool of other naked people.

M & L

Hi All We Are Coming To Hedo 111 For The First Time. We Usually Go To Grand Lido Braco But The Out Priced Thenselves This Time Hedo Was $1200 Cheaper. We Will Be There On The 15 Of April For 7 Days. We Are Nudist But Not Swingers

We've been to H2 3 times b4 this and only one wasn't in April. I don't recall too many spring breakers but it's been a long time since we were there last. Having twins in college, I can't imagine many can afford places like Hedo, but ya never know. We will be there April 15th also.

Spring Break

My wife and I went to Hedo once before during spring break. There wasn't many "spring breakers" and the one's that were there mainly stayed on the prude side.