Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking Hedo friendships back to your "normal" life.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Taking Hedo friendships back to your "normal" life.

Over the years, we have met scores of wonderful people at Hedo and with the advent of social networking websites, we now maintain those friendships beyond Hedo. Have any of you tried this? We now have themed parties with our Hedo friends where we recreate the Hedo atmosphere at home. We are like minded people and enjoy the way bringing Hedo home has added to our lives.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Over many years, we have made many friendships that are active outside of Hedo. I have stayed at friends houses when traveling to Vegas, met an Air Force Major when he got off the plane straight from Iraq, have traveled to football games and tailgated with friends from Hedo, have driven a few hours to spend time at the beach with friends. Recently went to a benefit to support a Hedo friend that had been burned in a truck accident and actually taking him to a Ravens game in a few weeks. Our closet friends are a couple we met at Hedo 18 months ago and usually have dinner with at least once a month along with enjoying some family things over the summer at the pool. At our upcoming wedding in Vegas in April, we totally expect to have more Hedo friends then family. The majority of our group stay in touch thru FB and group chats a couple times a week. In a nutshell, our Hedo friends are family, our AWOL family.

Shawn And the very Lovely Angie
    Hedo III
    July 28-Aug7,2010

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo. If you wish to take it back home ther should be no problem as long as it is mutual. We leave back what we do, but carru back the excitement to our bedroom. We come back when our sex life and romance need refuelling. Thirty one years and still drving each other wild and anything is game - as long as the end result is for 'US'

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo. If you wish to take it back home ther should be no problem as long as it is mutual. We leave back what we do, but carru back the excitement to our bedroom. We come back when our sex life and romance need refuelling. Thirty one years and still drving each other wild and anything is game - as long as the end result is for 'US'
    Love to here that same with us 28 years and we love to make love

have to agree. nearly 38 yrs for us and still going strong. hedo is a great refresher. lol

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Pretty much our closest friends are our Hedo friends. There are a few around our area that we see and stay in touch with on a very regular basis. Also scattered across the country are folks we stop in to see whenever we can get away (and can't afford Hedo, lol).

As for the refresher, Hedo is AWESOME for that as well. 23 years and people ask us if we're newlyweds because of the way we act. Hedo has a way of starting the honeymoon all over again!
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

We have made alot of great friends at Hedo, unfortunately most of them live far far away from us, with a rare exception (luv u Cindy), so were trying to get our local friends to come with us next April, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Made some amazing friends at various resorts, Tempation, Hedo, etc.. Now we all keep in touch and meet up on vacations in the states and abroad. I feel so lucky to have met some amazing people, from all over. Life really is good
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!

Blog Entries
    We spent spring break at Disney with friends we met at Hedo along with all our children. We are flying out in 4 weeks to spend a long weekend with some close Hedo friends. We are hopping in the car with the kids on Christmas day to take a road trip to visit more great Hedo friends, culminating in a NYE party with them. We are also planning a spring road trip to see another great Hedo couple.

These people are the closest friends we have in the world, and we could never stand to only see them at Hedo. We keep in touch via email, IM, and text messages. This is how we survive the time between Hedo trips.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Some of our very best friends are the friends we've made at Hedo over the years. We get together 'in real life' as much as possible, considering we are all over the country. We definitely do trips to Hedo together whenever we can and plan get togethers (or surprises!!!) at various friends' places. We enjoy hosting, so we end up having a get together for Hedo friends at least once a year. We talk and email and text and have online groups and chats....plus keep up on FB.

My very best gal friend Lora and I talk every day...we met at Hedo almost 10 years ago when her & Gary were getting married. We haven't missed an anniversary celebration at Hedo since! And we've also added in about 20 trips together (in various forms!) since then!!

Hedo friends are the best!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    Some of our very best friends are the friends we've made at Hedo over the years. We get together 'in real life' as much as possible, considering we are all over the country. We definitely do trips to Hedo together whenever we can and plan get togethers (or surprises!!!) at various friends' places. We enjoy hosting, so we end up having a get together for Hedo friends at least once a year. We talk and email and text and have online groups and chats....plus keep up on FB.

My very best gal friend Lora and I talk every day...we met at Hedo almost 10 years ago when her & Gary were getting married. We haven't missed an anniversary celebration at Hedo since! And we've also added in about 20 trips together (in various forms!) since then!!

Hedo friends are the best!!

Liz
    Yes some great friendships of like minded people are made at Hedo over the week that last a lifetime!!

Friendships back home

Glad that many have positive comments to this.

Hubby and I met a great couple in Desire then again in Hedo. They lived pretty close to us in the good old UK.

We met several times in London but the only thing we had in common was our holiday choices so conversations and nights out became pretty mundane.....as much as I love Hedo/Desire it cannot be my only topic to talk of. If we meet up again great

Just goes to show does not work our for everybody.

Blog Entries
    being newbies we are hoping to take home many friendships back to our so called "normal" life. I cant wait till april to meet all of you wonderful hedonites...

Yup, we have had a friend we met last year come and stay this year, and only last week we had a great night out with friends we also met there last year

In fact, we're looking forward to seeing you again at Xmas and new year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast