Thread: Desire Mayan or Hedo II ??? What to do !!

Desire Mayan or Hedo II ??? What to do !!

Alright I need some help. I need a honest bias assesment of what I should do.

Here it goes. Me and my gf are booking a trip in the next day or two and we have it down to desire or hedo ii. I always planned on doing hedo ii but the issue is I would have to leave xmas day and fly back in new years day. Makes for shitty travelling even more so on the way home. We can go to desire the day after xmas and have a recovery day before the long flight home.

Hedo seems great, lots of good points some shitty ones too. Desire from all the threads seems more upscale but the experince seems stellar at hedo. I cant stop thinking that if we end up at desire we will be disapointed with the atmosphere. We are both fun out going people and want to party.

So what I need from some of the people on here is a honest assement of the two and some help making our descion.

Any input would be greatly appreciated !!

We have been to H2 twice third time coming up in Feb. H3 twice and Desire twice. We have had fun at Hedo 2 both times and really loved desire the last time we went this summer. Trying H2 again to attempt to find the one we like best. We seem to have the most fun when there isn't a group booked. Nothing against the groups who are always nice, just the way it has happened. Hedo is low budget sexual party. Desire is an upscale sensual lifestyle resort. Here's my take, but take it as you will.
    Swinger= either resort will do.
    Non-swinger= Hedo might be better
    Sensual lounge atmosphere=Desire 100%
    Down and dirty party = Hedo
    Food= Desire

Either way you can't lose. Try one then do the other next trip.