Thread: Hedonism virgin dec26-jan1st

Hedonism virgin dec26-jan1st

Hello,

I am heading to Hedo with a close male friend(use your imagination) the last week of December. We are both new to the nudist/ swinger lifesyle, but have both been curious for many years. I'm hoping to meet some people that will be there the same week as us through this forum.

Suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,

Trishthedish

You'll love it! We're going Dec. 27 - Jan 3, so you'll see us I'm sure. It's a wonderful place to just be yourselves. We always meet neat people and have a very relaxing holiday at Hedo. Suggestions... don't over pack.. you won't need much in the clothing line, assuming you're planning to hang out at the nude side (translation - the fun side). You may want to bring a few costume items for the theme nights, and it's very casual. No formal stuff required.
    See you in a few months, Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Trish, if you're planning on acting on your lifestyle curiosities while you're there, I would strongly suggest that you and your boyfriend have a long talk about things like jealousy (very bad thing in the lifestyle), limits, fantasies, and what works for BOTH of you and, more importantly, what doesn't. Hedo is no place to start figuring this out as you go. We've seen vacations and perhaps even relationships ruined because the couple didn't have this talk ahead of time. Go with an open mind and a clear understanding of your limits and you'll have the time of your life. It is truly a vacation like no other.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Curvygirl View Post
    You'll love it! We're going Dec. 27 - Jan 3, so you'll see us I'm sure. It's a wonderful place to just be yourselves. We always meet neat people and have a very relaxing holiday at Hedo. Suggestions... don't over pack.. you won't need much in the clothing line, assuming you're planning to hang out at the nude side (translation - the fun side). You may want to bring a few costume items for the theme nights, and it's very casual. No formal stuff required.
    See you in a few months, Cheers!
    As Curvygirl said: Pack light, bring sexy stuff, expect warm and mostly sunny. Bring SPF's and use liberally! Know your bounderies and live each day like it's your last. Have a ball (or two.)
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Thanks ladies! I will keep all of your suggestions in mind.

we will be arriving dec 26th 2010, we are newbies as well. maybe we can chat before going! one more friend to get to know.
    hope to hear from you,
    D AND D

Trish... i am sure you will have a great time ... we always do at that time of year... welcome aboard
    C & L

You will have fun, hope you say hello! We arrive late on Xmas day see you there

We arrive late Xmas day as well. It's also our first time! See you there!

We arrive on the 30 and stay til the 7th. Our first trip we stayed over Christmas and left on New Years Day. After that "memorable experience we always have left no earlier than the 3rd!!! Read our trip report about our first trip. We will see you all there. Already counting the days.
    Mike and Tina
    Commited to Hedonism
    he·don·ism (hēd′'n iz′em)

the self-indulgent pursuit of pleasure as a way of life

Synonyms
    hedonism n.

sensualism, gratification, debauchery, epicureanism; see enjoyment 2, indulgence 3.

Wish we could be there this yr. but work is keeping us away this time.. You will meet amazing people. Very cool down to earth come as you are people. We have had memorable experiences. Enjoy your selves.

lori

We arrive Dec 22nd until the 30th. Had a few questions about the activities during the week of Christmas. I was there about 12 years ago so am excited for the return. Does anyone know what activiteis will be happening over Christmas week..?? Of course Toga and PJ night are expected, but is there other nights that may be rescheduled due to Christmas..??? What about Fetish night or any others that i dont remember from my last trip. Your experience would be insightful. Thanks.
    K and D

7 days!!! dying to get out of the cold...merry christmas to all, see everyone on the 26th!

dave

Hey Curvy, Trish and Sailor,
    I'm also a newb and will be there just for two days, Dec 27-29. Hopefully i'll get you meet some of you down there. Everyone is super laid back!