Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll call for Nov 20 - 28

Wink Roll call for Nov 20 - 28

Hello Hedo lovers! Bongo & Cocoa here. We will be at H2 Nov 20 -28 for our first visit. Been to H3 three times. Who's all going around this time? Drop a line and introduce yourself!

We will be there early morning the 20th to the 27th,look forward to having a drink with you guys at delroy's!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

We booked ocean view nude. How about you? What's the best rooms to get?

Present. 16th through the 27th.

OVP here, I admit it...I'm cheap. Just too much more for Garden Nude even though that's what I did earlier this year(although @ smokin cheap rates then). Could have done GVP for even less, but felt the investment was worth it to avoid the "Norman Manley Annex" rooms, that when the resort is full, can become a possibilty for booking the cheapest rooms.

Room location is really a personal choice. All the rooms are basically the same at H2 (except a few rooms with the old tubs) except for the Jacuzzi Suites. Some people really prefer the OVN rooms cause they need to be close to the beach/pool and go back and forth all day (i.e. Bathroom), and they're close to the hot tub at a really late hour.

I can live with being just about anywhere and have a day bag for the beach, and usually only make one or two trips a day back to my room if it's on the other side of the resort. Personally I like the H-Block rooms as it's an easy stroll nude from the beach if you need anything. However, some people like that the GVP rooms are very close to the dining room and disco, so it's a short walk home if very intoxicated from the evening.

It really just depends on what's important to you.

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    Hey guys,
    We'll be back home from the 20th-27th!

Like WSSkier, we like GVN, preferably in H-Block. Centrally located but quiet when you need to rest. But as long as you're on the Hedo property you're good!!!

We've also got a yahoo group called Delroy's Deviants for whomever will be there during Spanksgiving week. If you'd like I can send invites.

Mike & Carol
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

Quote Originally Posted by airborne&Grmnbc View Post
    Hey guys,

Like WSSkier, we like GVN, preferably in H-Block. Centrally located but quiet when you need to rest. But as long as you're on the Hedo property you're good!!!

We've also got a yahoo group called Delroy's Deviants for whomever will be there during Spanksgiving week. If you'd like I can send invites.

Mike & Carol
    Yes, Please do! We met so many people on this sight before our last trip to H3 and then met up with them at the Resort. It was a great time getting together with the crowds....and slipping away for quiet time (or whatever) when wanted! Looking forward to meeting you both!

Hi Mike and Carol,we new you would show up eventually!!! We got a OVP jacuzzi room this year,of coarse who knows what room we will actually get as it is Hedo ;>}
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

HERE HERE HERE!

I am starting out the trip with Love VooDoo on the 13th, but will be there til the 23rd. This is my first ever trip to Hedo and I promise not to be worn out partying by the time the 20th rolls around! Since some of the theme nights overlap, I will be recycling costumes and hope they are as big a hit the second time around! I hope that Hedo and its vast turnover of guests is like 50 first dates.....every day a new beginning!

Cheers to 10 days of fun.

Kyle

Greetings BongoCocoa,
    We are from next door in Indiana. We will be overlapping your visit during Nov 13-22.
    In Mar we had OVN room and loved it, this time they were full so had to settle for OVP, but it is all good.
    I am sure we will see you at Delroys Bar, be sure to say Hi.
    Just a bunch of fucking idiots

Hedo Amigos/Wild Women Vacations October 5-11

Another Illinois couple arriving on the 20th staying in an OVN room. This will be our 22nd Turkey in a Toga. Chances are we'll see you at O'Hare Bongo Cocoa.

Hey Bill and Donna (Jaws), yep, everything lined up right and now I'm ready for some "Altoids". Got my can and waterproof carrier. That's all we need to pack, right? Oh, almost forgot insulated mug and sunscreen and outfits for PJ night!!
    SUCKS!

Mike,thats all the important stuff!!!! see you soon old boy!!!
    critter2
    Bill N Donna

I can't wait...Well I can cause I have too but.......
    SUCKS!

We will be home the 21st thru the 28th
    Why is all the Rum gone, Ohh
    Nov. 2010
    Nov. 2009
    June2009

Quote Originally Posted by airborne&Grmnbc View Post
    Hey guys,

Mike & Carol

Thanks so much for the invite...we are looking forward to meeting all you deviants! We joined!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast