Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: N-Resort Jamaica

n resort

Thanks for the input. I think we'll have fun for all I've seen and read. Will repost upon return.

Going in January for a week. Will update afterwards. This is our first trip, hoping for the best!

Will be there last week in January for our 1st visit. For last 3 years have been to Braco.

We'll be there in mid January. Have not been to Jamaica since 1982.

N sounds very intriguing. I know it's not like Hedo, but I have a question. If a couple wanted to sneak outside at night and do adult things, are there places around the resort to do this? I don't think it's allowed in the open, just wondering if there are private places where one might indulge.
    We love Hedonism II

We have been to N and yes there is many places to visit after the sun goes down. Although they do have a security guard walking throughout the property 24 hours.
    They have a nice little section on the beach between some buildings with beds and curtains (The purpose is for days use taking in the sun but you get the picture).
    We are leaving tomorrow morning for our 4th trip to N this year. Our first trip was this time last year for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by ZAMMIS3 View Post
    We have been to N and yes there is many places to visit after the sun goes down. Although they do have a security guard walking throughout the property 24 hours.
    They have a nice little section on the beach between some buildings with beds and curtains (The purpose is for days use taking in the sun but you get the picture).
    We are leaving tomorrow morning for our 4th trip to N this year. Our first trip was this time last year for Christmas.
    Thanks. I was hoping this was the case. Sounds like a nice place to be naked!
    We love Hedonism II

Blog Entries
    Haveyou guys set a date when your going we will be there the last weekend in Jan for a week this is our second trip and yes plenty of places to play

No we haven't. We went to Hedo II earlier this year. We're thinking about next fall.
    We love Hedonism II

Quote Originally Posted by pblacoe View Post
    We were there last week (4th visit), what would you like to know?
    How is the water for swimming? Is it very rocky? Does the resort have snorkle gear available?

Blog Entries
    There are to beaches on either side of this jeetty, it is rocky so water shoes a must, and to one side of the resort is atleast a two mile secluded beach, ankle deep due to reef, basically your on your own though walking this way , no hotel to one side, ther is a hotel to the other side its a beaches I think, people can not usually walk through, due to a gate locked most times, but people do come to look at all the naked people, lol, there is snorkel equipment there, there is a spot you walk out in the water, again need shoes but once you get out there, its soft sand, for swimming, and what ever

hi there. going to n-resort mid march 2012. I,ve been to a couple nude beaches before, but never a nude resort. Was able to talk my girlfriend into it and giving it a try. Shes a little nervous about it, having never been nude in public. Hopefully she'll relax and enjoy the adventure. I'm looking forward to it myself

Your girlfriend will be fine, once she realizes everyone else is naked and how great she will feel, she'll never go back LOL

If you would like to be on our newsletter mailing list, please email me at shine@nakations.ca to be added. Thanks

I think you're right about her liking nude. She likes it now when we go boating naked. I always wanted to go to Hedo. To me it sounds like a great place to have some adult fun. Haven't found a woman willing to to try it out. I guess N will be a good start, and who knows, maybe open the door for more fun in the future
    Last edited by ron-em; 01-14-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Returned from our trip first week in Jan. relaxed and tanned! What a terrific place! The staff was excellent, food very good, activities fun and rooms for the most part comfortable. Beds were a bit hard and we had trouble with our tv, but the tv was taken care of within a day. This was our first natural vacation and we were made to feel comfortable from the start. I can't say enough about the staff. They went out of their way at all times to make our stay a good one. I liked the low occupancy rate, maybe 20-25 couples there while we were there. It made it easy to make friends. We're going to venture out to other resorts of this type, but will definately be returning to N as soon as possible.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast