Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: N-Resort Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by boatchick View Post
    Here's the official website. http://www.n-holidays.com

Looks nice, with a ''real'' beach compare to H3!!
    Like any resort, I guess it all depends on who's going.. But the glow naked cruise does sound good. They could just add a few ''naughty'' words here and there in their advertisement and I would be all in!
    The site claims N Resort is THE Place to be for Social Nudity. Not sure what they mean by this. It would be wonderful to have an alternative to Hedo II, and one that is more upscale and better food. The website suggests that Internet access will likely be better there as well.

Anyway, we'll be watching for reviews after they open. If anyone here finds out more details please let us know!

Sounds great! I would like to know how it goes for those who go!

we will be at the Breezes Trelawny 1st week of Jan with the kids. From what I understand, i'ts vey close by. PLanning on taking a couple of hours of free time and look at the N Resort. We'll let you know!

Cheers!
    Have we met??
    Y & V

H3
    March 09
    Nov 09
    March 10
    H2 a start to a new era
    Nov 2010
    March 2011
    Caliente Caribe March 2012
    Freedom of the Seas Nov 2012
    Caliente Caribe March 2013
    Hedo 2 April -May 2013
    DESIRE RM - Nov 16-23rd 2013
    H2 March 2014
    Temptation Nov 2014
    H2 March 2015
    H2 Dec 2015
    H2 April 2016
    Bliss Cruise Nov 2016
    H2 May 2017
    H2 Nov 2017
    H2 Nov 2019

Blog Entries
    Hello Everyone.

We have been to FDR Pebbles 4 times with the kids and we have been to H3 3 times. So I have a good take on both.

You could imagine that I was taken by surprise when I tried to book my Family vacation and found out that my FDR was gone. My 2 favourite resorts gone in a span of 4 months!!!!

I love the grounds at Pebbles "N Resort". It is a real cottage type of setting. It is also very private with few passersby. You do have a handful of Vendors that come by but they are not aggressive. That might change now that there will not be any kids around.

Let me tell you that an Ocean Front Room is "Very Ocean Front" It is awesome. When the tide is high, it actually comes right underneath your balcony. I recommend requesting one. The pool is a good size and the food was alright.

One of my other Favourite Place in the world is right next door. I recommend that you check it out. Go out of the dining room to the beach and go past the little Bridge (if you want to call it that) to your left. Time N Place is right there. It was once one of the Top Rated Caribbean Beach Bars. They shot parts of movies there, videos and magazine shoots. Time N Place has a real Jamaican feel to it. They have great Bonfires at night if you ask the owner. They have little cottages right on the beach that you can rent and well..... Go check it out. Not everyone has the same perspective but my Husband and I love the vibe there so much that we called our own cottage "Time N Place Canada". Look for Tony when you visit. He is the Rasta who owns this little piece of heaven.

I am curious to see what the N resort will be like as a Naturalist Resort. I'm thinking that the first people to visit will be setting a precedence as to what kind of resort this will be. Is it going to be a walk around naked and enjoy the sun or is it a New Minnie Hedonism????? Looking forward to finding out. The one thing that is missing at this resort is a Good Hot tub. (Unless they changed it) If not, that could just be requested by guest and I am sure that they will accommodate in time.

I hope this helps people in making a decision to go.

The old Pebbles has already been a Naturist (not Naturalist--there's a difference!) resort at least for two weeks -- takeovers by a group on nudists. We had a great time and the resort accommodated us well. It was NOT a mini-Hedo week but a good time was had by all. It will be interesting to see how the resort (set up to accommodate families, especially single parents with kids) will change to handle a mad bunch like those of us in this discussion group. We ate drank, danced and socialized nakedly!

Good luck to them.

PNK

We have been to Hedo 2 for the last few years and are thinking of a change, so I have been in contact with them, here is the e-mail they sent me. You can also follow them on Twitter, and I put a little from that here also, I think we are going to wait for some reviews before we decide.

Hi John,
    We are discounting the new N Resort. We think its going to be quite popular. They have said they
    are not trying to duplicate Hedo II, they are wanting to be an upscale, yet fun, naturist resort.
    They will have nightly entertainment with some theme nights and they do have a piano bar.
    9 nights in March would be $3348.00 per couple in the Jr.Suite Ocean View. These are their
    high season rates. The rates are lower from JAN 7 - FEB 16th and APR 29 through the summer.

NResort
    .Following Follow Lists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lists:
    There is still another Jacuzzi available for relaxation!!! Book your Nakation today..http://n-holidays.com/
    15 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet . Our 2 new Jacuzzis are almost complete for the N resort just waiting on the Courier service to deliver the pumps from Miami on Wednesaday!!
    17 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet . Everything was great for the official opening of NResort!The new jerk grill had delicious jerk chicken & jerk pork,premium drinks at the bar
    about 1 hour ago via web
    Reply Retweet . N Resort is now open!!!Our first guests have arrived
    about 18 hours ago via Mobile Web
    Reply Retweet . Join N resort on Facebook!! Classy New Resort in Jamaica for Nude Vacations!! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001564486307
    12:11 PM Nov 18th via web
    Reply Retweet . N Resort features 1000ft white sand beach,Jacuzzis, Real Jamaican Jerk Grill,150 ft dock out into the ocean, Piano lounge.opens Tomorrow!!
    12:06 PM Nov 18th via web
    Reply Retweet . N Resort.. Jamaica's new Au Natural Resort opens November 19,2010.. Your Nakation awaits you...http://n-holidays.com/
    4:32 PM Nov 15th via web
    Reply Retweet . Last Lap before N Opens... adding the finishing touches.....We look forward to welcoming all our guests to the N resort...
    11:34 AM Nov 12th via web
    Reply Retweet . Only a few days before the opening of Jamaica's New All-inclusive N Resort for nude vacations.Book now..http://n-holidays.com/
    11:20 AM Nov 12th via web
    Reply Retweet . N Resort is the ideal experience for discerning Naturists. Check it out....http://n-holidays.com/

Sounds like a great place for all the naturists in the crowd.....but what about all of us swingerists?...lol
    Party like a rockstar

Hedo Scoreboard
    Hedo3 - Dec.26/08-Jan.3/09
    Hedo2&3-Dec.30/09-Jan.6/10
    Hedo2 - not freeking soon enough!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyontcpl View Post
    sounds like a great place for all the naturists in the crowd.....but what about all of us swingerists?...lol
    will let you know about that when we get there , curious to see that myself. Could be a first time for us !!

I would love to hear from someone that tried this place out. I am thinking about going soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zammis3 View Post
    i would love to hear from someone that tried this place out. I am thinking about going soon.
    i will be going during christmas vacation , when will you be there and are you going alone.

Six of us are going in January (16 - 23) and will post a trip report upon our return. As long time Hedo II and III alumni, we'll be able to provide a good comparison (if there is any). We're excited about going and are looking forward to something new. We're not "swingerists" as mentioned in an earlier post, but not "naturists" either. We think we're all "nekkid-ists" or maybe even "fun-er-ists".

I've gotta say that I was really "if-y" about this place when I first heard about it, but the more I see the more intrigued I get. Hedo is a resort but it's also the spirit the people who go there bring to it. I see no reason why a variation of that same spirit of Freedom & Fun couldn't exist here as well. That's what the "Hedo" experience is all about anyway. Besides, I think I could appreciate II & III more for their differences. Variety is the spice of life and a little competition is a good thing. Anxiously awaiting those trip reports!

Jimmy~Rachel

just found the first trip report, doesn't say alot......
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...ECK_RATES_CONT

Thanks for finding the reports!!
    Liz & Chris

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast