Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: N-Resort Jamaica

Hi, I went to my first nude resort at the N and after just a few minutes I was ready to shuck it all! The staff is so professional she'll never feel naked. No one even gives a flicker of response to your lack of attire. And with it being an all couple resort, she'll feel more comfortable, I believe. That helped for me. Hope you have as wonderful time as my husband and I did.

[QUOTE=scooch;157516] I liked the low occupancy rate, maybe 20-25 couples there while we were there. It made it easy to make friends. [QUOTE]

20-25 couples? That was more than has ever been there when we have been That would be HIGH occupancy

Thanks so much for the post on N. I'm really looking forward to it more now. can't wait to be warm and shed my clothes

Just returned from our first trip to N and agree with everything you say about the staff, food, and activities. After 3 previous trips to Braco it looks like N will become our new "home from home".
    There were around 30 couples and the management told us this was going up every week in the next few weeks reaching 60 couples shortly.
    Hopefully they will get the numbers they need to keep the place going as us "Braco Refugees" need another place.

60 couples? wow ... really.

Want to try N resort as we are HBR members

We would like to try N but we are pleased with HBR and are members of Karisma.
    Is anyone moved over to N and found it to your liking?
    We are very laidback naturalists and not needing a LOUD enviroment.
    We are beach and not pool people, but we love to make friends where we are.

We did find GLN to be one of our favorites and did not go out to the late night partys.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck75758 View Post
    We would like to try N but we are pleased with HBR and are members of Karisma.
    Is anyone moved over to N and found it to your liking?
    We are very laidback naturalists and not needing a LOUD enviroment.
    We are beach and not pool people, but we love to make friends where we are.

We did find GLN to be one of our favorites and did not go out to the late night partys.
    Hi Buck,
    read post 45 in this thread.
    We have been at HB a handful of times, now we are looking forward to our second N visit from 14th to 29th of February.

Blog Entries
    Well our second trip to N is over, and it was another great time, the weather was ok, some rain, but other than that, a quiet laid back time, we met some very nice people, from Canada, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minn, and more, not much had changed since our last trip a year ago, food was good, not great, service, was great some, slow from others, a shit load of bug bites, but not on the vital parts lol, long wlaks with my sexy wife, we do miss a little extra play obviously with others but we had some fun on our own,,, we do realize a need for a universal sign to others on whom would like to get together, to be discussed in my blog soon to follow, so in short,,, if your looking for a relaxing time, good food, beautiful scenery this is the place,,, it is not a hedo place!

Blog Entries
    one more thing, it seems to be kind of a sanctuary for older people, alot of people over 60 and older, we would like to see more younger people attending N

heading to N on march 14th thru 21st. I post when I get back. Hoping for a good nude time

Just got back from N resort on march 21st. This was our first nude resort and my girlfriend's first time with nudity. It took her all of 45 min to take it all off and be comfortable with it. She'll never be the same again. She loved the feeling as much as i did. She will always want to be at a nude resort in the future from now on. Another one converted for life. Resort had on average around 60 people the whole time we were there. A few more would have been nice. We liked the way it was laid out, everything close. We had an upper room in block 8. Nice rooms, we liked the log cabin feel of them being from upstate NY. Room had a nice view of the beach. Most mornings we spent on the beach and by afternoon were around the pool. Breezy during the day and would calm down every night when the sun set. We met several people and I'm sure some will be friends we'll see again and most likely meet there again. Staff was incredible. The best I have ever seen. they go out of they're way to make everyone happy. Food was OK. I'm a picky eater but always found something to eat. Never went hungry. Nightly entertainment could have been better, But we managed to have a good time with our new friends to make up for it. Ages ranged from 30's to 60's with average age being 45 to 55. The only time I wore any clothes was for breakfast and dinner, and that was only a pair of silk boxers. Beach grill most were nude or in a towel. No one minded either way. All the people were friendly. It's true when everyone is nude, they tend to be more open and friendly. I hated to leave. Having a hard time to adjusting to wearing clothes again no that I'm back home. will post a few pics when I get them sorted
    Last edited by ron-em; 03-22-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Great review. My wife and I are anxiously awaiting our 15 nights at N Resort coming up! I'm glad to hear that the occupancy is increasing.

The N-Resort is rustic and dated but well kept, and clean. Our room overlooked the beach, about 40 feet from the shoreline. We would go to sleep and wake up to the sounds of the waves hitting the shore.
    The resort is well cared for, everyday there were workers cleaning the beach or applying touch up paint around the resort. I regularly saw Freddie the manager inspecting the property in the mornings.
    The staff at the N-Resort are great people. If the star rating were based on the people, the N-Resort would definitely be 5 star. They were friendly, enthusiastic, professional and they take great pride in their work.
    The social directors Gregory and O-Wayne were friendly and outgoing. Gregory accompanied us on three trips off the resort. One trip was a two hour beach hike.Taking a two hour nude walk along the gorgeous shoreline is something you don’t want to pass up.
    We thoroughly enjoyed the food and had no complaints. The kitchen staff was certainly very accommodating and aimed to please. Martin, Sanchez and Jeffrey take great pride in their work and would go around and introduce themselves and see that everything was alright. Geoffrey the bartender was great.
    The official policy is no cameras are allowed but if you are following proper etiquette, (never point your camera at others and never take someone picture without their permission) then there is no problem taking pictures.
    While it says you dress for dinner, “dressing” is very minimal.
    We will definitely be back,
    Seven days was not enough

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456