Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: N-Resort Jamaica

Exclamation N-Resort Jamaica

Might want to consider starting a new section on this one. It's a new resort that was FDR Pebbles before. Looks good to pick up the slack from Hedo III.

From Go Classy:

You have been wanting a new au naturel resort to try!

Well here it is! Opening November 19, 2010 is the new resort "N"!

This is the fantastic resort that we used to do takeovers and operate as Pebbles Beach Club!

With two room suites, balconys, long beachfront, and huge pool, it was very popular. The managment has now decided to convert the resort to au naturel recreation full time.

N the New resort for all those who appreciate an all Natural experience in the Caribbean.
    N has 96 rooms Nestled on 1,000 feet of white sand beach in Jamaica.

N offers guests the ultimate in privacy and intimacy to enjoy a wide range of activities or simply relax amongst our lush tropical gardens.

N provides all you will Need all-inclusive, from gourmet dining and unlimited premium beverages, to fitness facilities, water sports, snorkeling and live local entertainment nightly. All just a 35 minutes drive from Montego Bay Airport Jamaica.

N will be opening November 19, 2010 and is accepting reservations Now!
    Call now 800 725 2779 for rates starting at under $150 per person/per night/double occupancy!

WE went to Pebbles as part of a couple of naturist take-overs a few years back. We had a great time even though the 'campus' was not up to HII standards. We would consider a return (just for a change).

Can't find any details on Google. Any other info available?

PNK

Denny posted a URL: http://www.n-holidays.com/ It's clearly a work in progress, but quite a bit of information. Having been to the bioluminescent bay, the "Glow in the Nude" tour sounds great!

Sounds like a very viable alternative to H2 now that III closed. I'd like to see some pictures of the place first just to get a feel for it. Wonder if any of the H3 staff will jump ship?

Type "fdr pebbles" into Google images and you'll find a zillion images of the resort. Just ignore the little kids everywhere. Or go to the official Pebbles page, which is still up at http://fdrholidays.com/pebbles/. I don't get the impression they are significantly changing it. Even the water slide is staying. I imagine the playground equipment will be removed, though it does have some unique possible benefits if kept. The rooms were really designed for families, with a bedroom in one room and day beds in the others. We went with two young children and they had a great time. There was a cute petting zoo there before, though that's not on the new map. If goat and duck are on the menu the first week we'll know what happened to it. I thought Dennyp used have reviews of some of the past nude takeovers of the resort, but I don't see them now.

Thanks. I found the website on my own before I saw your link. The resort looks pretty good, the beach looks great. However, those notty wooden room interiors are kinda fugly. Nothing wrong with them, just not my style. I doubt they'll change them over just cause of the amount of work it would take to change or cover them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Cathy View Post
    Thanks. I found the website on my own before I saw your link. The resort looks pretty good, the beach looks great. However, those notty wooden room interiors are kinda fugly. Nothing wrong with them, just not my style. I doubt they'll change them over just cause of the amount of work it would take to change or cover them up.
    I thought the Knotty Pine looked good..( I live in the sticks of WY) So I am use to that..Not at the beach just in" our home away from home." The rest looked nice if they actually change from kid to BIG kid FUN!! Trying HII in March with the Amigos and WW since we got permanently evicted from III.. Can't wait to see it....

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

There is "au naturel" and then there is Hedo... Club Orient is a great "au naturel" resort but Hedo it is not... they roll the sidewalks up at sunset. Any indication which type this place is supposed to be?

Registered User Islander_Couple's Avatar
    The husband and I came across it from one of Denny P's newsletters. We are seriously considering it for our April 2011 trip since we want to give someone other than Superclubs our hard earned cash.

The rates are now up on their site, not any better or worse than others. I couldn't find mention of any type of nightly entertainment. Hopefully when they open on November 19th we will all get some feed back from the brave couples that go before us.

The only way to find out is to go....

33 days until the group trip to Hedo 2 !!!!!

On edit: More info on the website since I last checked...there is mention of a disco, open 9pm to 2am.

Couples Ocho Rios - 92,93,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,09 all in October!
    Hedo II - 10/07
    Hedo III - 04/05, 04/06, 04/07, 10/07, 04/08, 04/09, 10/09, 04/10
    Desire - 10/08
    Hedo II - Happy Camp Crazies! group trip - 10/10, 10/11
    N Resort - 4/11

Host Couple for the 3rd Annual Happy Camp Crazies! Group @ Hedo II
    ...October 13th - 20th 2012
    ...Through Castaways Travel - Call them now!!

April 2013 - Back to "N" Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Texas_size_fun View Post
    There is "au naturel" and then there is Hedo... Club Orient is a great "au naturel" resort but Hedo it is not... they roll the sidewalks up at sunset. Any indication which type this place is supposed to be?
    That's what I'm wondering too!

Same here...

We'd love to keep our vacation dollars going to Jamaica, but not too interested in handing any more $ to superclubs after the royal screwing they gave all of the Hedo3 regulars.
    We'll be checking back often to see what sort of resort this is going to turn out to be.
    "I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead" J. Buffett

Registered User Islander_Couple's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
    We'd love to keep our vacation dollars going to Jamaica, but not too interested in handing any more $ to superclubs after the royal screwing they gave all of the Hedo3 regulars.
    Our thought as well. We are booking "N" for April. We will be sure to post a trip report.

3 days and 8 hours until the Happy Camp Crazies invade Hedo 2 (still wishing it was Hedo 3)

Couples Ocho Rios - 92,93,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,09 all in October!
    Hedo II - 10/07
    Hedo III - 04/05, 04/06, 04/07, 10/07, 04/08, 04/09, 10/09, 04/10
    Desire - 10/08
    Hedo II - Happy Camp Crazies! group trip - 10/10, 10/11
    N Resort - 4/11

Host Couple for the 3rd Annual Happy Camp Crazies! Group @ Hedo II
    ...October 13th - 20th 2012
    ...Through Castaways Travel - Call them now!!

April 2013 - Back to "N" Resort

We're going in January to check the place out. We'll post a trip report when we return.

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
    Liz & Chris

Here's the official website. http://www.n-holidays.com

Looks nice, with a ''real'' beach compare to H3!!
    Like any resort, I guess it all depends on who's going.. But the glow naked cruise does sound good. They could just add a few ''naughty'' words here and there in their advertisement and I would be all in!
    Have we met??
    Y & V

H3
    March 09
    Nov 09
    March 10
    H2 a start to a new era
    Nov 2010
    March 2011
    Caliente Caribe March 2012
    Freedom of the Seas Nov 2012
    Caliente Caribe March 2013