Thread: A Claudia "approved" post. Massage by Claudia!

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar

Cool A Claudia "approved" post. Massage by Claudia!

I've posted on my blog about the infamous Claudia. All info is up today date and accurate.

http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com...esires-in.html

Claudia herself wrote me and sent me a few pics of her cool place.

Thanks!

Chad
    http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com <----Adult Travel Blogging

If you go to Desire (or anywhere else in Puerto Morelos), you absolutely MUST go to Claudia if you are thinking of a massage. Since she only takes 2 couples per day, you must reserve way in advance of your arrival. Getting to her home is very easy. Tell any taxi drive that you are going to claudia's and he will know where to take you.

Going to see Claudia in May 2011, we e-mailed her and within 2 days we were booked and confirmed.........what we read about the massage, how could we turn it down........now all we have to do is start the count down.........I am glad we booked now as she had only a few openings for that week.

We are going to see claudia on January 24th. Do you want me to tell you what it is like?

Yes, do tell, all the fun details please.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle0322 View Post
    We are going to see claudia on January 24th. Do you want me to tell you what it is like?
    NO! It will spoil the massage if we tell you what it was like. That said, when you walk in, don't even look at the whips, chains and shackles hanging on the wall! <just kidding>
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Hi Chad this is Claudia!!! I just found you in this forum. Thank you so much swetheart for all your wonderful commentsb about me and my work. Can't wait to see you again !! Big hugs and kisses, Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio Terrazas

Hi everybody !! Just a quick note to say hi and give you my email where you can write me to book our appointments. It's gonna be my pleasure to work and meet you too! Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible ! Many thanks !! Claudia

http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
    cel 9981-22-62-23 ( WORK )

Hi everybody !! For the couples that will be coming during JULY or AUGUST 2014 that will be interested to book a session during your stay, I'm already starting to book all your appointments. So i foyu want just write me back and let me know the dates of your trip and I will get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Remember I only do tow couples a day one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm from Monday's till Saturday's.
    The cost of the therapy is 190m usd for both of you and the therapy last two hurs one hour for each one of you.
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible !
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too !! Hugs and kisses, Claudia.

Reconnect with each other, look at the beauty that not only lies in the body but what lies in the heart and soul. When was the last time you touched each other besides during sex? Take a moment for you and your other half through my therapy. Fall in love again and awaken the passionate love within you by touching every single part of the body during our session.

Why am I different from other massage therapies offered at hotels?

I specialize in a sensual, tantric and holistic massage. This therapy will awaken all your senses through the art of seduction and touch, it will reconnect you and your partner through something like you have never experienced.

First I will lay you down on the massage table and begin with a sensual holistic massage and at some point, your partner will assist me and I will teach him/her to give you the massage. While you are laying down completely relax, bind folded, your body will experience a four hand sensual massage and lead you to a full body ecstasy that will awaken your full senses and a complete state of mind of true relaxation. We both will touch “Every Single Part of Your Body”, from head to toes. This is a True couples massage unlike other places where you get a massage and your partner gets another at the same time in the same room on different massage tables and the only “couple interaction” is a vulgar happy ending.

Unlike other places and because of the many people that I have seen and the respect they all have to me and my technique and the respect I have to my career I do not offer a vulgar or disrespectful technique or massage. This is a classy and peaceful environment in which you both will feel loved, respected and most of all secured.

Is there sex involved in the technique? The answer is not, although at the end of each other massages you will experience a full body tantric ecstasy and will leave my studio with a deep sense of love and desire for each other.

Is it safe to go outside the Hotel? Yes, it is safe, Cancun and Puerto Morelos are very safe places for tourist, with over 15 million visitors a year, Cancun and its people offers all tourist a friendly, safe and fun environment that will make you want to come back as many times as you like.

How does Claudia’s price compare to the other Hotels massages?

I can’t speak for other places, although I can tell you that my technique is for 2 hrs. Instead of 1 like 99% of the hotels and if you compare, at the end I am more cost effective. To me, you are not just another hotel guest or a number. To me, you are my friends, I am your host and I will give you the time needed to answer any questions you may have about my technique.

The perfect gift…

If you are celebrating a birthday, an anniversary, an engagement or anything else my therapy is the perfect gift.
    Take an intimate moment to really relax, have fun,learn, pamper and nourish your passionate love.
    With no doubt a wonderful way to start or end your vacation!!

For appointments please send me the dates of your trip and I will get back with you as soon as possible ! Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back o my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com.
    You can also check my web site

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you soon !! Big hugs and kisses, Claudia.