Thread: Night Manager, Michael Asemota

Night Manager, Michael Asemota

To all hedo II guest who had the pleasure of meeting Michael Asemota, the night Manager and may not be aware of the following.

Michael has been out on medical leave for a couple of weeks due to an aneurysm. He could not get the care he needed in Jamaica. Unfortunately, he did not have the money and Hedo II started a fundraiser to generate the $100,000 necessary for his surgery.

On Tuesday, 8/31/10, Michael and the resort's nurse flew to Jacksonville, FL for his surgery at the Mayo Clinic Wednesday. The good news is that the surgery went well. He should be released from the hospital on Friday but has to stay in Jacksonville until next Thursday to have a angiogram to confirm that the surgery was a success.

Unfortunately, the fundraiser is $13,256.00 short of covering his medical bill which is due today. If anyone would like to contribute, please don't hesitate to contact Lorna Clarke @ 876 684 5252 or email, Lorna.Clarke@SuperClubs.com
    Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Quote Originally Posted by MandMCandy View Post
    To all hedo II guest who had the pleasure of meeting Michael Asemota, the night Manager and may not be aware of the following.

Michael has been out on medical leave for a couple of weeks due to an aneurysm. He could not get the care he needed in Jamaica. Unfortunately, he did not have the money and Hedo II started a fundraiser to generate the $100,000 necessary for his surgery.

On Tuesday, 8/31/10, Michael and the resort's nurse flew to Jacksonville, FL for his surgery at the Mayo Clinic Wednesday. The good news is that the surgery went well. He should be released from the hospital on Friday but has to stay in Jacksonville until next Thursday to have a angiogram to confirm that the surgery was a success.

Unfortunately, the fundraiser is $13,256.00 short of covering his medical bill which is due today. If anyone would like to contribute, please don't hesitate to contact Lorna Clarke @ 876 684 5252 or email, Lorna.Clarke@SuperClubs.com
    I tried to contact the person in charge of selling the tickets for the fundraiser but I did not get a phone call back. Are they still doing that?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thank you for your interest, mac r a!

I understand that the resort is still selling raffle tickets until September 30th. I found that contacting Lorna Clarke via email (Lorna.Clarke@SuperClubs.com) gets me the fastest response. She is the one who processed my contribution (by credit card). Good luck!

Well be sure to take care of that when we go in 11 days
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up Michael is doing great!

I wanted to share with everyone that I spent Friday with Michael, at Mayo. He is so appreciative of the support he's received from everyone and is overwhelmed by all of it. It is an incredible story and he truly is a medical miracle. He had a SubArachnoid Hemmorhage (since Aug. 6th) and spent time in a hospital in Montego Bay and then Kingston before flying to Mayo. It is unheard of to have that kind of a bleed, for that long, and be Neurologically intact.

I must say how impressed I am with Kevin, Mr. Issa, Lorna for organizing and getting him here to the States for his care. A huge kudos to the Physician who also greatly assisted in this process--Michael could not say enough about you. And, to our Hedo family, who came together to make this all happen! Michael arrived "home" last evening.

Le Ann

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

Le Ann,

Thanks for the update. It is good to know that he is doing well.
    Celebrating 10 Years of Spring Fling Fun at Hedo in 2018!

Virgin Trip Hedo III 4/10-17/2008
    New Years Eve, Dec.26 to Jan 3, 2009 Bare Bottom Bunch
    Fred's 60th Birthday Celebration 07/16-21/2009
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling April 2009 - 2017
    Co-Host of kitten & angel's Spring Fling 04/07 ~ 04/14/2018

kitten & angel's 10th Anniversary Spring Fling 2018 - April 07~14
    http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thank you so much for this update we are so happy to hear this news. Michael is a lucky man and we are so thankful to all who helped him to get to the states to get the medical attention that he needed. The Hedo family is amazing and we are proud to be part of it Looking forward to March and hopefully seeing Michael do what he does best!! Be well our Friend!

Hello everyone, we just returned from Hedo II this past Saturday. Beautiful weather once again and loved to get home again. We did not hear or see anything in regards to Michael being hospitalized, or of any fundraising for his hospital care. It was not being advertised anywhere that we could see, and unfortunately we could have contributed while we were there. If anyone is going in the near future maybe it could be mentioned to staff that more info could be posted around Hedo, of this great cause. It is great that he is starting to recover and home again!!

Best Wishes

Mike and Diana