Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day Trip - Looking for Advise

Day Trip - Looking for Advise

Wife and I will be in Jamaica March 25-April 1 2011 with multiple families - staying at an All-Inclusive resort. My wife and I are planning to get away for a day to HII to check it out. We are thinking of taking a vacation to HII later if we like it - BUT wanted to find out from you if a Day-Pass type trip will give us the right view of the resort. We like (and have done) nude beaches and enjoy the sexual vibe that goes along with that environment. In a perfect day - enjoy some drinks - get some sun - meet some nice people - be able to explore our sexual temptations/ encounters. We are both mid 40's fit and active people. Are day-pass people well received ? Any advise from the experienced crowd would be appreciated.

No one will know if you are there for the day or week!!!!!!! Just go have fun.

yes indeed you will have fun,get there early as it starts at 10am but we have gone and got in at 9:30,we have been there many times though.Go directly to the nude beach and start the party,if you wait you will be using up prescious time you will never get back.Everyone at Hedo(as a rule)is a great person,never find friendlier people anyplace!! Have a great time!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UseforFunOnly View Post
    Wife and I will be in Jamaica March 25-April 1 2011 with multiple families - staying at an All-Inclusive resort. My wife and I are planning to get away for a day to HII to check it out. We are thinking of taking a vacation to HII later if we like it - BUT wanted to find out from you if a Day-Pass type trip will give us the right view of the resort. We like (and have done) nude beaches and enjoy the sexual vibe that goes along with that environment. In a perfect day - enjoy some drinks - get some sun - meet some nice people - be able to explore our sexual temptations/ encounters. We are both mid 40's fit and active people. Are day-pass people well received ? Any advise from the experienced crowd would be appreciated.
    You sound like fun people who are perfect "Hedo-types". There is nothing that identifies you as day trip people (no wristbands, etc) so no one will know if you're only there for the day. However, one of the moist common questions at Hedo is "How long are you here for?". The challenge will be whether or not you can meet people and get friendly with them in such a short time. Many of the "relationships" at Hedo take a couple of days of talking and hanging out to develop, so don't waste any time and jump right in. One of the great things about Hedo is that you can simply walk over to a group of five couples in the nude pool and just introduce yourself and immediately become part of the conversation and the fun. Don't be shy, avoid the temptation to sit by yourselves in a corner of the pool. I would also suggest that you make your day trip to H2 early in your stay because you'll probably want to do another one before you leave Jamaica.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Thumbs up Go for it

The wife is just back from HII as well as having done the day pass thing last year when at Breezes with the boys for the BIG vacation. Do the day pass. Sleep in the best you can at Breezes and tell everyone else that the two of you will NOT be back at all that evening as well. Plan on doing the entire evening at Hedo up to and including checking out the hot tub action after the piano bar and disco slow down at 2AM ish. Hint, 5 hour energy shot. I do one about 9PM and crash about 4AM.

Thanks for the quick feedback.... Good point - arrive early - stay late... visit early in the week so we can come back later in the week. I hadn't thought about the wrist ban so glad to know we are not "marked" ..... I knew I could count on this group ... additional feedback is welcomed from the group.

Or if you are going for the better part of the day anyway, why not just transfer to HII for the last day or two of the vacation? That way you don't have to worry about paying extra for the pass or the hassle of going back and forth. And you have the convenience of your room being right there.

Quote Originally Posted by hkdilbert View Post
    Or if you are going for the better part of the day anyway, why not just transfer to HII for the last day or two of the vacation? That way you don't have to worry about paying extra for the pass or the hassle of going back and forth. And you have the convenience of your room being right there.
    I concur with this too!

Oh trust me we would love to transfer over but will be traveling with the kids (Spring Break that week) so can only sneak away from the kids (and other family traveling with us) for a long day. We are still "in the closet" about our love of being nude - but we are planning to make a trip back - just the 2 of us if the day pass thing goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by hkdilbert View Post
    Yeppers, extend the vacation, say you are staying at Superclubs for an extra two days and if they probe just say Breezes (freaking right next door next to hedo to Hedo if you need to take some "alibi pictures" LOL) and leave it it that.

Have fun!

Blog Entries
    First time I went on a day pass I had a fluorescent orange wrist band, but I still met a zillion people, partied with everyone at the nude beach and pool. Seriously I go back to get nekkid, and find a non=judgmental humanity that is really really fun on vacation................These people understand me......well, maybe they do, LOL

Have a wonderful day
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

ah so you do get a wrist band of sorts then folks know your on a day pass. Figured they had to do something; otherwise how would they know who needs to leave at the end of the day. Good to know the folks there were still receptive to you and it did not seem to matter....thxs

It depends. My girlfriend and I went to Hedo II and got a day pass. The people at the front desk asked us if we wanted them and we said no hahha. They were fine with us going without. We stayed a little past the cutoff too and no one seemed to care.

Blog Entries
    I think they stopped with the wrist bands a while ago as I haven't seen one in a few years.......also, they figure you have to "go back to where you came from" eventually because you'll need a room, shower, etc, LOL.

No one came and looked for me and I stayed way late even with the band.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Thanks for the continued advice / tips ... we are making notes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast