Thread: Swallowing

Swallowing

Ladies, I need your advice. My husband has asked me for years if he could cum in my mouth and swallow it. I don't like the look of oysters either. On our vacation, we had the best sex of our marriage, thanks mostly to hubby. While he was getting me to come with his tongue I squirted him several times. He loved it. The thing I'm trying to get past is that his cum is, well, sticky. I don't want to upset him by spitting it out or gagging. It only seems fair if he's fine with my squirting him in the mouth, I should be able to accept and maybe even enjoy him cumming in my mouth. Any suggestions for trying it for the first time?
    We love the beach especially in the Caribbean!

Desire RM March 27th to April 3rd 2015

Desire Pearl : March 17 , Desire Pearl Dec 2019

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    It took me years too. Once in a while he has come accidentally in my mouth an dit is not too bad. It is just a mental block and I continue to have it. I wished to return the favor like you too, and I realized that if I did it in the morning it was not too bad for me. Just that after a food or drink I feel like I can't take it. So in the morning I have a few times taken him in my mouth after he has already come - kind of lick him dry. It is the best protien source - so no real harm, just make up your mind. Anything to have a great sex life - if there is no harm is great.

Blog Entries
    I have the same problem. I don't like the taste of it. I always get out of the way and finish him with my hand. I know... my poor husband!! Am I going to be chastised for this in public? I have every intention of cleaning up our mess. I'm kind of embarassed about it. Should I be?

I have not always enjoyed a load in my mouth but I have learned to love it!! The taste, the feel, the injection, there is nothing that I love more than making my hubby squirm! I started out by taking his load into my mouth by putting my tongue to the roof of my mouth to avoid the shot to the back of the throat and the taste is not as strong that way either. But after practicing and getting used to the texture and taste, I now love it. Have him eat lots of pineapple the day before you plan to enjoy his cum. That really does make it taste different. I am not a fan of slimey feeling stuff in my mouth either, so shooting my tongue then swallowing like taking a shot seems to work great. Then of course sucking him dry afterwards is just a bonus to him!!

Hi there, this is Jayrocks wife
    first off, how many days has it been since his last cum when you're finally trying to swallow? I find if Jay hasn't cum over 1 or 2 days, the texture of his cum will actually be a little thicker and almost coagulated... not so nice... in those cases, let him do it on your face (close your eyes) or deep throat it while he cums.. Not only will the taste be past your taste buds, but you won't be able to feel the texture either. If you are squeamish, swallow right away and as you get daring, show him what he has just given you... it's fun, makes you feel powerful and he'll love it. Of course the best way to combat that issue (and he'll love this) is to make him cum often.. the more you do it, the smoother the texture will be and it's fun to be able to feel him shoot in my mouth too!

second, what your honey eats WILL directly affect the taste of his cum as well. If he is eating a lot of meat, it will be more bitter. A lot of processed foods in his diet will also make the taste not so great.. so it's a good excuse to start making a few more home cooked meals to not only make him taste better but also be better for the whole family. And healthy = Great stamina!

Something else, about the taste is when you're making his lunch in the morning (or if he does) make sure to ALWAYS include a dish or cup of fruit whether it's a fresh fruit salad you made with love or the canned fruit cups. the fruit will actually make it sweeter from the natural sugars and the more he eats, the yummier it will be! (ex. pineapple, strawberries, honeydew, etc..) not only will this make him taste great, but it will help him to be healthier. (not that i'm saying he isn't, but you can never have too much fruit!!) this is a great way to have a fun experiment together. Try different fruits and see how they taste, trust me, he won't mind. I can guarantee you'll notice a difference in a couple days. I love to swallow Jay's cum and we've been together 6 years and it has never gotten to be a chore. Next to my ass, it's my favourite place for him to cum. and for a fun fact, no matter what he eats, his cum smells EXACTLY like a waffle batter recipe that has been in my family for years and years... Keep it fun, sexy, and go buy some fruit!!! ... hmmmm... this is making me horny.... after our thanksgiving turkey, I think i'll have to go see what it tastes like
    and as Martha Stewart says, "it's a good thing"