Thread: Groups

Groups

My husband and I would like to go to hedonism with a group but we are not swingers. Is there any non-lifestyle groups from all over that travle to hedonism???

thanks

- Lynny -

There are many. I'd pick which general time period you want to go and then see if there are any groups going around that time.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Well we wanted to go for new years next year you know 2004-2005??

Have you ever gone on new years??

thanks again

-Lynny-

I've heard there are some great parties around the holidays but I have never been that time of year. Hopefully someone here can help you decide on a good time.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

New years is one of the highest priced weeks of the year. There has to be a reason for that! Hedo III is supposed to have a big party that week but we've never been. I know they have a big party for Halloween since we have been there the last three years for that. I wouldn't worry too much Hedo is always a party!
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Lynny - our agent books group trips and they are not necessarily swingers. In fact, we are instructed not to assume that anyone in our group IS a swinger.

Castways Travel - click here

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

SWING SWING SWING

SWINGERS OR NON SWINGERS THEY ARE ALL FUN.... WE HAVE BEEN WITH BOTH TYPES OF GROUPS AND IT HAS NEVER BOTHERED US ONE WAY OR ANOTHER... YES A FEW PEOPLE WILL BE ON A MISSION BUT FOR THE MOST PART ALL ARE THERE TO HAVE FUN AND YOU MAY HAVE TO SAY THANKS BUT NO THANKS A FEW TIMES BUT FOR THE MOST PART DONT SWEAT IT... EVEN DURING LIFESTYLE WEEKS YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF NON LIFESTYLERS THERE ALSO.

SHELL
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

I know you said New Years, but if you opt not to go then, I am going with Cocktails International Aug 6-13 05. They tend to bring about 100 or so people from all over the place. I have been chatting with them since I booked my trip and they all seem great. They typically book through Castaways travel (referenced above) who are great to work with in my opinion. There is a slight discount on the room with this group and there are a bunch of other benefits as they are pretty organized. Some are in the lifestyle and some are not. I am not personally, but I don't think it matters. We are all there to have fun nekkid!! (most of us anyway)

Go to the website: www.cocktailsinternational.com for more information.

Gretchen
    Cheers, Bubblescat

Here's a non-lifestyle group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/edotree/

We are a fun group who will be at Hedo III in September. We are not a lifestlye or swingers group, although surely there are a number of our members who are in the lifestlye. We don't schedule any events along that theme. Everyone is extremely respectful so there should be no concerns. Check us out at www.jwst.com.