Thread: Hot tub/pool sex etiquette

Hot tub/pool sex etiquette

Hey Hedo veterans;

Previously at H2 once three years ago for a honeymoon. First time experience at a "hedo" experience. 2nd marriage for both, and late 40s. Not lifestylers, but we were soon comfortable with the nude side; never observed the "etiquette" around the pool/hot tub for the male "release". We/I refrained. How is it properly handled? What is over the top, vs. what is acceptable?

Going back to H2 soon!

I think common sense should prevail. Lots of places to "release" other than in the hot tub. Put on a show, but there will be men and women in the pool who don't really want to get intimate with *your* bodily fluids

Good girls dont spit.
    Nuff said
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We were a little uncertain about this our trip too. But I got to understand pretty quickly that for most people the action outside is foreplay to the rocking sex they will have when they go back to the room (not saying the stuff outside isn't rocking too, lol). I personally never saw anyone release out in the open, but heard of one guy doing it over his wife and it was not recieved overly well. Besides, if you can't wait till the room, I agree with Paul!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Last time we were at H3 (July 2009), there was a lot of PDS (public dislay of sex) and there were all kinds - twosome, threesome, foursome and alll kinds. This was all over the pool and hot tub. Ususally the sex parties start at 5.00 p.m. with a dinner break between 7.00 to 11.00 p.m. And then some heavy moaning from 11.00 to 3.00 We were active players, just between the two of us everyday (I am still a threesome virgin). Usually lot of oral and genital, threesome, foursome and orgies. When it came to discharge they would just take to the deck chairs with lot of tissues and wipes and then wash room for final wash before rentering the pool. We did not see any evidence of anyone violating these etiquettes. After such heay PDS, I would not go back to the room to finish it - the world is your oyster as they say. And there are lot of people who watch you - direct and from the corner of the eyes - that is where the fun is! There was an English couple who on the 5th day commented as to how we can have so much sex between the two of us - obviously they were watching us and we became friends after that.

Watching is fun, joining more so
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

sometimes watching clicks the button!!