Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying Desire

Trying Desire

Since Hedo 3 closed we are trying Desire for the first time Oct 2-8. Just wondering if anyone else is going.

Quote Originally Posted by w&cc View Post
    Since Hedo 3 closed we are trying Desire for the first time Oct 2-8. Just wondering if anyone else is going.
    We will be there until Oct 4th with some friends. I'll get with you off line and introduce you to everyone.

Trying to figure out when the best time to go to Desire is. We are free in early December. Is the weather and pool temps still good then? Thanks.

I would like more feedback on Desire too, we are thinking of trying it too. Much more expensice I find, but what does anyone think of it? Does the atmostphere compare to Hedo's?
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We will let you guys know how it was. We are getting excited like the first trip to Hedo.

Take lots of pictures for us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I would like more feedback on Desire too, we are thinking of trying it too. Much more expensice I find, but what does anyone think of it? Does the atmostphere compare to Hedo's?
    Seems that every year the price to go to Hedo creeps up more and more.Now that there is only one Hedo prices seemed to have jumped even more, has anyone noticed that?Soon it will be on par with Desire
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

We are looking at going to Hedo 2 on March 25 for 10 nights....price is 1997$ per person ...tax included Compared with Desire, same date but only 7 nights....2342$ per person tax included....Hedo is 350$ per person cheaper and three extras days... Hedo wins hands down for us out of Toronto. If you want more details about Desire we have been there 2 years in a row, both times in April. We have posted some details in other threads, if you review them. We would be glad to answer any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Haven 2 View Post
    We are looking at going to Hedo 2 on March 25 for 10 nights....price is 1997$ per person ...tax included Compared with Desire, same date but only 7 nights....2342$ per person tax included...
    Does that price include airfare? We've never paid anything even approaching those prices.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by twods View Post
    Does that price include airfare? We've never paid anything even approaching those prices.
    Yes, that would include airfare. From Canada it is usually cheaper to get an all inclusive trip, room, airport transfer and air. That's the way we have always done it too from Nova Scotia

Quote Originally Posted by twods View Post
    Yes, that price includes airfare, airport shuttle, travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance, health insurance.....what price do you usually pay

What is the cheapest/best place to book Desire thru? Also, is there a place other than the Desire site to lookup what groups will be there at a certain time? Thanks.

When we tried Desire we enjoyed the beds on the beach for sleeping and reading a book as that is about all they allow. The mix of nude and suits was ok but I found myself wishing it was nude only OR suit only. I ended up in my trunks be day 3. Yes the food is great, I gained 6 lbs. The bars are OK. The beds on the roof top by the hot tub were the only place we found to play in the middle of the night. After 4 days of it we rented a car and went down to Tulum for the day with a stop to do some shopping on the way back. This is something we have never found the desire or time to do when at Hedo. The play room behind the disco was not to our way of swinging but it was interesting to watch the disco floor empty down the hall into it. Over all, enjoyed trying to find the crocks in the swamp behind the resort most of all when there. If we do another trip there it will be with a large group of friends taking it over and even then we will plan on hiring a driver to take us to some of the Maya sites for a day.

So, Hedo.. doesn't sound like you really liked Desire. What other places do you recomend?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Haven 2 View Post
    Yes, that price includes airfare, airport shuttle, travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance, health insurance.....what price do you usually pay
    Without any free nights around $1200 - $1400 per person for 7 days. We've never been to Hedo 2 but our last trip to Hedo 3, 10 days w/ 3 free was $2400 total and that included airfare. We booked a 5 day trip to Desire Sep 29th - Oct 4th, 1 free night, for $1800 total w/ airfare. We are lucky, we have direct flights to Cancun and Montego Bay on USA3000. Friends from Canada met us in Las Vegas once and paid about 3 times what we did for airfare. We've always booked our Hedo trips and now, Desire thru castaways travel. I should also say we've always had nude or quad pool front rooms at H3. Garden view at Desire. I think our most expensive trip to H3 was last February but it was less than $3000 total.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast