LoveVoodoo Travel is ready and available to book your trip to Hedonism II TODAY! Below is a cool promotion for all of you that previously attended Hedonism III. We would appreciate you giving www.lovevoodootravel.com an opportunity to earn your business.

-Todd

E-mail: lovevoodootravel@mail.com

Ph: 1-866-408-1369

Dear Valued Hedonism III Past Guest:

I would like to extend you a personal invitation to come visit Hedonism II. I have had the pleasure of hosting you at Hedonism III in the past and give you my personal guarantee that the same one-of-a-kind Hedonistic vacation experience you enjoyed at Hedonism III will be replicated, if not exceeded, at Hedonism II.

Having had the privilege of working at both Hedonism Resorts over the past twenty years, I have a clear understanding of Hedonism guests' expectations and the unique attributes of each property. We have brought Nick and the entertainment team from Hedonism III to Hedonism II to not only enhance and expand the entertainment offerings at Hedonism II, but also so you have Team Members that you know, and more importantly, know you.

We have moved all the Hedonism III guest rocks to Hedonism II and will be having a "Hedo Rocks" promotion for all our past Hedonism III guests. If you book a minimum three-night stay at Hedonism II before December 20th, 2010, and find your rock while at the resort, bring it to my office and we will give you one complimentary night stay to be used on a return visit at Hedonism II through December 20, 2011.

We look forward to welcoming you at Hedonism II.

Sincerely,

Kevin Levee

General Manager