Thread: Find your rock...earn a free night at H2!

Find your rock...earn a free night at H2!

So we asked Mr. Parrish and Mr. Levee about getting the rocks over to H2 and they came through for us!!! We just received this letter from Castaways and I wanted to post it here for everone:

Dear Valued Hedonism III Past Guest:

I would like to extend you a personal invitation to come visit Hedonism II. I have had the pleasure of hosting you at Hedonism III in the past and give you my personal guarantee that the same one-of-a-kind Hedonistic vacation experience you enjoyed at Hedonism III will be replicated, if not exceeded, at Hedonism II.

Having had the privilege of working at both Hedonism Resorts over the past twenty years, I have a clear understanding of Hedonism guests' expectations and the unique attributes of each property. We have brought Nick and the entertainment team from Hedonism III to Hedonism II to not only enhance and expand the entertainment offerings at Hedonism II, but also so you have Team Members that you know, and more importantly, know you.

We have moved all the Hedonism III guest rocks to Hedonism II and will be having a "Hedo Rocks" promotion for all our past Hedonism III guests. If you book a minimum three-night stay at Hedonism II before December 20th, 2010, and find your rock while at the resort, bring it to my office and we will give you one complimentary night stay to be used on a return visit at Hedonism II through December 20, 2011.

We look forward to welcoming you at Hedonism II.

Sincerely,

Kevin Levee
    General Manager

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting Mary, you beat us to it

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Got the same email...do you guys read it as book before 12/20, or stay before 12/20?

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Got the same email...do you guys read it as book before 12/20, or stay before 12/20?
    MMM...interesting point, when I first read it I understood travel before Dec.20th and valid for a year...it does state "book before"....so now not ao clear...we have e-mailed for clarification as the group does travel over New Years so Dec. 20th would be past, however; everone had booked before....
    will post up the answer when we get it...would be nice to see and visit with our rocks over New Years....even better if we can get a free night!!!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Hi Mary Ellen, Thats great news. I'm glad our rock isn't at the bottom of the ocean. (you can see it in our profile pic) We will be looking for it on our Oct-30th trip and maby win a free night for April!! Anna and I plan on joining you for SPRING BREAK 2011. Nov 6th we'll be on the 2:00 bus if you arrive by then let me know and we'll meet for a drink. Tony

In retrospect, it probably was a lot cheaper to relocate the rocks than try to clean them or dump them off elsewhere...who would want a bunch of painted rocks, many of which had "questionable' sayings etc on them. LOL... I maintain that all those rocks have just been repainted over and over again, that they started out as a bucket of gravel. March 26, 2011, can NOT get here soon enough!
    Last edited by tamnrudy; 08-22-2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: can't spell worth shit
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

Hi Well ok how do they know who's rock is who's and from which resort it came from? Or do i paint a new one and claim it came from hedo 3. Could be interesting since we have rocks in both resorts.

Not sure we will be looking for the free night - will take it if it happens....but we will keeping our eyes open for our H-3 rock.

Blog Entries
    Just a warning - there is a pile of old H2 rocks around a tree near Delroy's bar and one of the old green picnic tables on the nude beach at the back of the beach near the buildings . On our trip in April I decided I'd try to find a rock we had painted in 2000 so I started digging through the rocks. I suddenly found out where all the sand fleas that can be so troublesome at night go during the day. I was eaten alive in about a minute.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Hey Tony...glad to hear you'll e joining us in April...you may want to try to make your deposit before the current early booking sale ends if you want to join us then.

I hope we will see you but it looks like the earliest flight arrival is 11:40 am and we aren't sure that flight will work for us but I'll keep you posted. We may just see each other as we're checking in and you're leaving!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com