Thread: H3 closes & Hidden Beach is getting a makeover ?

H3 closes & Hidden Beach is getting a makeover ?

just relized that Hidden Beach is closed until after the first of the year for updates. does anyone know anything about it? I was just thinking maybe they want to pick up some of the slack of H3. I wonder if they are going to expand the place, or just a remodel or try to grab some of the Hedo crowd with more activities. I know some people go to Desire that also frequent Hedo, do people go to HB too? Anyone been to both who could make some comparisons.

Am I the only one who gets nervous now when a resort closes for renovations? However, Hidden Beach says they are committed to remaining "the ultimate destination for nudist vacations". We've had Hidden Beach on our list of dream places for quite a while, but they are much more expensive than H2/3 and rarely have sales. It's a small resort that looks like it has good results filling rooms. I'd like to go, but it's pretty expensive.

keep watching

chazo4 keep watching the site because they say they are going to offer early booking specials for the new opening, but i would first want to know what kind of changes they are making !!! we like the idea of a nice beach to enjoy in the nude, H3 didnt really have one, but we are looking forward to H2, so that will probably be our next trip, just cause we know what we are getting, but it will be interesting to see what happens with HB, makes you wonder if they are going to follow suit with H3, or try to compete with H2
    Last edited by boundforsun; 08-19-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Hello.... We were at Hidden Beach a few years ago, it was nice, very clean, but also very small. I think the whole resort only has about 70 rooms or so. There is only 1 restaurant on site, but you can use the 3 restaurants at their sister resort next door, at least that was how it was a few yrs ago when we went. We didn't see any PDA's or PDS's at all, and we went in January, I remember the pool was so cold I couldn't even stay in it for long periods of time, and we had 1 of the swim up rooms too, which due to the cold water temps we didn't make much use of. You were permitted to roam the entire resort with exception of the lobby (I think) au-natural, it is a nudist resort and were permitted to eat in the buff in the restaurant as well, not the sister resort, that was a vanilla hotel. The disco was small, but nice, the food left something to be deisred, it was plentiful, but I remember eating at the Mexican restaurant in the sister hotel, and being very dissapointed, I was in Mexico, and didn't like the Mexican food....lol....Jo- did enjoy that everyday at the pool, there was Tina, Tina would bring ceramics that you could paint, and She would take them home and fire them for you, there was some daily activities, but nothing that really sticks out in my memory. We went there, we had fun, we enjoyed ourselves, but wouldn't rush to go back, maybe with a group of people so you could make your own fun, but we had a much better time at Hedo III last year, and we are going back to Hedo II for this New Year's Eve as well. So if I had to rate Hidden Beach on a scale of 1 - 10, Food (6), Staff (7), Cleanliness (8), Activities (6), so I guess Overall (6.75).... Mark
    Jo- & Mark