This was are third and last trip to Hedo III. The wife and I traveled with AWOL this time instead of going on are own as we had done are last two trips. While there is no point in tell how things could be better as the resort is closing I do have some observations maybe this will give some in site in how Super Clubs thinks of it customers. Let me say that AWOL is a great group. While they were a little intense for my wife and I. AWOL really care about each other as family members and are very welcoming to anyone wanting to join there group. The wife and I are a little on the quieter side then the groups tempo. As far as the Resort goes the staff is great and we wish them well threw this change. The facility was in fair to good maybe a B-, entertainment way worse than 2 yrs ago a D is how I see it , food the wife and I are not picky eaters but the food was safe and that was about it I the main dinning rooms where under staffed as well as the main bar I would grade food as a C- also not as good as 2 yrs ago with exception of the Japanese restaurant which was still very good, booze they were running out of top shelf at all the bars I hope they had more than rum and coke for this week. Speaking with people who had just come from H 2 they said the food was about the same as was the entertainment. If Super Clubs keep cutting cost on entertainment and food soon they only thing that will bring us to H2 will be each other making are own entertainment and just dealing with what every they decide to feed us. Super Clubs has proven to themselves that they have the only game going with H2. I only hope they will treat there customer a bit better instead of seeing how far they can bleed are wallets. So will I go to H2? I will let you know next year after I get back from Desire.