Thread: New to adult travel

New to adult travel

Hi all,

I am new to this site, and have really enjoyed reading through the forums; they are very helpful! Me and the wife are planning a trip in October and are not sure where to go. I have expressed my desire for something a bit more risque than Secrets, in which we traveled last year. There she work a WW thong bikini and she knows I loved it and said she would not minded going topless for me, if others were (they were not) I sent her a link to Hedo to look at, but I think she thought it was a bit too 'wild' for her. Im sure we'll get there adventually, but for a women that has never even gone topless, Id rather her take it as she feels comfortable, rather than force a place on her and have her not enjoy the trip. When it's time, I know we'll get there. I thought breezes may be a good start, but not sure I want to do a nude package just yet. Does anyone know of any nice resorts where there are nude/topless areas? Im really looking forward to any/all feedback, and reviewing the site some more! Thanks in advance!

Registered User shellysdoughboy's Avatar
    we had never done anything like this until last year , I was in the same boat as you and my wife thought I was koo koo when I brought it up but showed her there was a prude side if she would rather us do that but once we got there we never left the nude pool , people are great and will not force anything on you ( that was my wifes biggest fear ) these are truly some of the best people you could ever hope to meet , but like offshore said there is always the day pass , but it cost alot to come back every day on those because you will most likely fall in love with the place and the people.
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-21 , 2009
    HEDO 2 JULY 13-17,2010
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 10-21 , 2010

HEDO 2 MARCH 5-12 , 2011
    Hedo 2 November 9-20 , 2011 homeward bound !
    HEDO 2 MARCH 4 - 12 , 2012

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS NOV. 2012
    hedo2 july 28- aug. 3 2012
    jewel of the seas tamp 2013
    FREEDOM OF THE SEAS Nov. 2013

Brilliance of the seas Jan.27-Feb 1 -2014

hedo march 6-14 , miss no swim suit -2014
    Hedo March 7-14 , 2015 miss no swim suit
    Hedo March 2-12 , 2016 miss no swim suit

Thank you both for the information! I think Breezes Negril might be the best choice and a day pass to Hedo! If she does have fun and wants to go back, well I'm not opposed to going on another vacation!!!

I think the prude side Hedo would be best option. You would probably wind up on the nude side soon but if not you could ease into it. If you are room/luxury type folks though you may want to do another resort with the day pass as it would suck to be at Hedo on the prude side only as most of the fun is on the nude side and the rooms aren't what you come for. On second though I would rather be stuck at Hedo on the prude side than anywhere else in Jamaica lol

The only thing about the prude side is that no one is ever over there. Plus if you don't like the Hedo environment, dinner time will be a little risque with all the nude or semi-nude clothing people wead at dinner. However this is a common fear. Every time we have been to Hedo, we have met at least one couple where one of them( whether guy or girl) has reservations about getting nude until they actually do it. And when they do it, is history from that point. We met a couple in April whose wife told her husband "don't you dare try to get me naked". Two hours after their arrival, she got naked and that was all she wrote. They had such a good time that she lost her voice halfway though the trip! She didn't want to put clothes on for the rest of the week. She cried when they left and now they are going back in November.

It all depends on you, its not for everyone but if there is just a little bit of curiousity on your wife's part, I have found that is all you need and you will be nude and loving it in no time!!

Moe
    Last edited by Black Vulcan; 08-10-2010 at 08:35 PM.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

we have been to Temptations Cancun. About 80% of the women go topless at the pool and beach. The resort is a blast, party atmosphere, activity crew keep in hopping. They have adult oriented games and contests. The place dies down around 11p.m. because the entertainment people take the resort guests to the local club. For a fixed price you get V.I.P treatment, no waiting in line and your drinks are included, you get a ride there but you have to either cab it back or take the local transit. It was our first adult trip and the first time Miss B went topless, we met great people and had a great time. You can get a day pass and check out Desire, their sister resort in the Mayan about 40 minutes away

Ive read so many posts that sound exactly like me the first time we went to Hedo.. i was terrified.. im usually completely reserved and worried that when i got there i would freak out lol.... but after the first day it truely changed my whole outlook.. everyone was easy going and i never felt pushed into anything, i think if you did a day pass to Hedo you would end up regretting not booking your trip there, but thats just speaking from my personal experience.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    When we went first time to H3 in 2005, I had never even been topless anywhere. We read and discussed and went and surprise surprise, at the end of it I felt more comfortable without clothes than with clothes. It just happened, i was out of my clothes before i realized - and no one made me do it. Last year a young sweet couple spent 3 days on the prude side at H3. The next day the young guy comes up to me and invites me to join them for a water slide. I had never done that and he offered to get naked if I said yes. I went with them and after the slide he took off his pants. Next they were both at the nude pool - obviously nude. Things will hapen on their own - go where th eopportunity exists and yet you need not push yourself to do anything that you don't wish to do. There was this shy guy who spent threed ays with us, but stayed away from the nude side. One evening after the disco - he is at the nude pool fully naked with a wide grin - I did it look!

omg!! that sounds like our trip last year lmao.... *squints at you... is that youuu???

Don't push her for sure... Not that it sounds like you would at all by anymeans. All the places discussed would give you both an opportunity to explore the wonders in the lack of clothes!! Sounds like you both are up for it for sure. We love Hedo but on our Honeymoon we went to Couples in Ochos Rios and LOVED the nude island right off the beach. Not crazy busy and plenty of spots on it for her to try it out while not being the center of attention. Hey, where are the pics of your lovely wife in the WW thong? LOL

Well after last years trip to Couples San Souci, where we stayed on the nude side the entire time (much more fun) she has agreed to go to Hedo! We are booked March 3rd - 11. Excited!!!

Blog Entries
    Here, here! Prepare for the best trip of your life.

That's pretty cool you updated your 2 1/2 year old post. Make sure to take notes and write all of us that are going in April a nice trip report

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Awesome!!!! Have a great trip!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks!! Will post our first experience trip report, when we return!