Thread: 10 days of wild adventure

10 days of wild adventure

First I'd like to say that Hedo III is even more run down than it was a few months ago. Out of 10 days we had hot water twice, the bars were constantly running out of staples like vodka and tequila and a lot of the staff had an I don't give a fuck attitude. It's not closing, it's dying, or more accurately it has been left for dead by the owners. It was apparent they have no intention of investing a dime in anything that would make their customer's last visit more comfortable just spending enough to wring out every last penny before August 22nd. That being said, we had an incredible 10 days filled with drunken hyjinks, erotic play, desperate women chasing my wife, laughter, hangovers and precious time spent with old friends and new. Hats off to the Cocktails International crew, especially the host couples who worked their asses off to make sure we had a good time. AWOL fucking rocks. Wild Women seemed scarce. Love to John and Serena and respect to Lance and Christine. 50 and Ricky made us laugh and dance our asses off. Kudos to the Mayor and the Governor. A hearty fuck you to John Issa and the rest of the board for stranding your employees with no pay while you rip down signs and dumb down your services for two months. Hedonism III R.I.P.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Amen rip hedo 3