Thread: Arriving in 10 days! Excited and a bit nervous!

Arriving in 10 days! Excited and a bit nervous!

My husband and I are arriving in 10 days. We are really looking forward to it but are a bit nervous too. It's our first trip to Hedo and it has long been my husband's wish to go. So look for the tan, slightly nervous looking blond with generous curves and the tall, white haired,who is VERY PALE. That's us!

Registered User shellysdoughboy's Avatar
    sounds like us on our first trip , no worries you will most likely meet some of the greatest people you have ever met . go relax and have a great time this is a vacation you will leave and most likely make reservations for the next as soon as you get home ............... enjoy
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-21 , 2009
    HEDO 2 JULY 13-17,2010
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 10-21 , 2010

HEDO 2 MARCH 5-12 , 2011
    Hedo 2 November 9-20 , 2011 homeward bound !
    HEDO 2 MARCH 4 - 12 , 2012

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS NOV. 2012
    hedo2 july 28- aug. 3 2012
    jewel of the seas tamp 2013
    FREEDOM OF THE SEAS Nov. 2013

Brilliance of the seas Jan.27-Feb 1 -2014

hedo march 6-14 , miss no swim suit -2014
    Hedo March 7-14 , 2015 miss no swim suit
    Hedo March 2-12 , 2016 miss no swim suit

Blog Entries
    Not sure if you'll be at H3 or H2, but if H3 look for the tall guy with the short busty blonde. Oh, and we'll be the palest people at the pool, in the disco, pretty much everywhere. If you are paler than we are, first beer's on us!

Registered User shellysdoughboy's Avatar
    see what I was saying , already great people
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-21 , 2009
    HEDO 2 JULY 13-17,2010
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 10-21 , 2010

HEDO 2 MARCH 5-12 , 2011
    Hedo 2 November 9-20 , 2011 homeward bound !
    HEDO 2 MARCH 4 - 12 , 2012

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS NOV. 2012
    hedo2 july 28- aug. 3 2012
    jewel of the seas tamp 2013
    FREEDOM OF THE SEAS Nov. 2013

Brilliance of the seas Jan.27-Feb 1 -2014

hedo march 6-14 , miss no swim suit -2014
    Hedo March 7-14 , 2015 miss no swim suit
    Hedo March 2-12 , 2016 miss no swim suit

dont be nervous. get there, have a shot to take the edge off of your virgin trip and head to the beach or pool and just get naked. No one judges anyones body type, shape, hair or lack of or genital size. it is the greatest place on earth. Like Disney World for adults. It can be calming and soothing or rambunctious and rowdy. I think the common misconception is that everyone is to forward and they are not. When I would go as a couple, there were a few guys that would break the golden rule and wait for me to leave to come up and talk to my wife, but just put them in their place. Most of them are too scared to say Hello anyway LOL. I am soooo looking forward to laying in one of the hammocks, smoking and listening to Reggae, and seeing the staff and making new friends. I need it sooooo badly. Welcome to hedo.
    Flfitguy
    Aug 9th-15th

Quote Originally Posted by Iris7 View Post
    My husband and I are arriving in 10 days. We are really looking forward to it but are a bit nervous too. It's our first trip to Hedo and it has long been my husband's wish to go. So look for the tan, slightly nervous looking blond with generous curves and the tall, white haired,who is VERY PALE. That's us!
    So are you guys doing H2 or H3? We are at H2 August 14-22 and hope to meet you there.
    It's the one that dies with the best stories that wins the game!

J & G

H2. I am really pleased to be getting my husband out of the office for 5 nights - that is damn near a miracle! I'm very social but I tend to like to get the lay of the land a bit. I suppose I ought to post some sort of pictures. I might recognize all of you but you might wonder who the odd woman staring at everyone is as I try to put names and faces together.

Ok, uploaded one. Hope it doesn't scare you all - lol!
    Last edited by Iris7; 08-03-2010 at 10:28 PM.

The best advice (which came from this board before our first trip) is once you get there and the luggage has been delivered to your room- secure your valuables in the safe and then immediately head for the nude pool/hot tub, drop your duds and get a drink (in that order).

Naked Hedo time is extremely valuable; remember it'll have to last you until your next trip.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

Quote Originally Posted by Iris7 View Post
    Don't be nervious, just go have a good time. Before your there one day you will be asking yourself when you can schedule your next trip.
    Why is all the Rum gone, Ohh
    Nov. 2010
    Nov. 2009
    June2009

We arrive on 17th - also very nervous & pale English.......

look forward to meeting you - been fun getting the "party" gear sorted!!

John & Mary

geertings so excited i havent slept in two days.arriving on the 10th thru 16th,we cant wait to meet all the new friends we hope to make.we are both on the introverted side but hope that between the ganja and booze we should loosen up quite quickly. see you tuesday ray & paula

Iris, we all fully expect a post that reads something like this after you get back:

"OMG, I can't believe that we were nervous - it was the most fun and relaxing vacation we've ever had!!! We've already started looking for weeks we can go next year because we're officially hooked. To everyone we met on the trip, we miss you all so much! I want a dirty banana and to be naked, damnit!!!"

P.S. Your pic isn't scaring anyone. To the contrary, I can well imagine lucky folks who are going to be there the same time as you saying "Yeah - Want!" Makes us wish we were going in 9 days

Hugs & Body Shots!!!
    Issac your Bartender & Julie your Cruise Director

You all have been incredibly welcoming and encouraging. I, we, are looking forward to meeting you all!